Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I saw a post yesterday, about Gobi racks being on sale for $1300, with free ladder and shipping. I've searched and searched, google and search function, but don't see anything about it. Does anyone know anything about this sale? Am I crazy?

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
There are a few different places that offer the deal right now, but you could just call them direct as well.

I have seen them come and go. Trail duty usually has a good lead on promo's if you keep an eye on them:
https://www.trailduty.com/index.php?cPath=530_535&osCsid=726f590c5e77a574bc25a0b312dec191
" GOBI NEW YEAR'S SPECIAL DEALS!

Order any GOBI roof rack and receive a FREE LADDER*, FREE WIND DEFLECTOR, and FREE SHIPPING!

Add a Rigid 40" E-Series 40" LED Light Bar to any Stealth rack for only $1099.
Trail Duty are the leading Gobi distributor, offering the best prices and best service, making us your Gobi Wholesale Headquarters.
Gobi USA offers a line of high quality roof racks, ladders and accessories for your Nissan Xterra. Gobi racks and accessories are proudly made in the USA.

Gobi leaves no stone unturned when developing accessories which blend effortlessly with Nissan Xterra's and their owners. Gobi strive to supply unique accessories with strong off road credentials that also add style and bold symmetry to your Nissan Xterra.

Gobi offers the never before seen, impossible to find accessories of the highest quality for those owners who demand excellence.
Gobi specialize in high end roof racks and accessories designed for Nissan Xterra's.

With many options and accessories, it is easy to get the custom rack setup you are looking for with a Gobi rack.

If you are looking for the best rack for your vehicle, then look no further; Gobi manufacturer the highest quality, toughest, most versatile roof racks available - period, and they are manufactured here in the USA.

Price Match Guarantee - If you find a better advertised price on a Gobi rack, let us know and we will beat it!

Please select your vehicle below..."

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It would be in the new "Have anyone heard from XOSKEL?" thread.....there was bunch of talks about GOBI prices on that thread.

Or

You've just gone plain nuts.
I think you were right on the first part, I was in that thread the other day. I'll check it out. It's sad too, I wanted a Xoskel, but i'm not going to be ****ed around for 923847 months while he kind of maybe works on it if he has time. I'll check that thread, and if I don't see it, I have gone plain nuts.

·
TNX Administrator
20,234 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
I could custom build you an aluminum rack to your specs, if you're interested hit me up.
If you are planning on crafting up some more like yours, hook up your locals with one as we can be mobile advertising. Oh, and we'd definitely pay you for your skills.

Rik

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
You're welcome to come by sometime and check it out before you decide. We can customize it to what you want. Mine is a little on the deep side because I wanted my lights to fit in flush between the bars.

·
Registered
272 Posts
You're welcome to come by sometime and check it out before you decide. We can customize it to what you want. Mine is a little on the deep side because I wanted my lights to fit in flush between the bars.
Perfect, I'll either Pm you on here or hit you up on the FB to set up a day.

Rik

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
You should crank a couple more out and then make a members product sale post. Keep it reasonable price and you will kill it. Dephep style. Xoskel who?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
That whole fiasco with Xoskel is what inspired me to do it myself, with the help of a few friends of course. If I get enough interest in them we will build them as long as people want them.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
I am still figuring that out, I am not very organized at the moment. I am going to work on that and figure it out very soon. I have already gotten a few PM's here and FB.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts