Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
on line
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I've pointed out in previous threads (http://thenewx.org/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=6606 and others), the Gobi ladder hits a hi-lift mounted on the Shrockworks bumper with tire carrier and hi-lift mount. I went by Gobi this afternoon and they are going to work on a modified version of the ladder to allow everything to work together nicely. I'd expect that they'll have the modified design in a couple of weeks.

As a side note, they will be moving to a larger facility next month and will be hiring more help. We can therefore expect several new attachments (pull-pal mount, locking storage box, awning, etc.) early next year.

·
on line
704 Posts
Can you attach hi-lift to the side rail of the ladder? I want to get the ladder + the bumper w/o the tire carrier.

·
on line
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
vman said:
Can you attach hi-lift to the side rail of the ladder? I want to get the ladder + the bumper w/o the tire carrier.
Probably, but you'd need to remove the jack before opening the hatch because of the weight.

·
on line
704 Posts
kneebuster said:
vman said:
Probably, but you'd need to remove the jack before opening the hatch because of the weight.
Ah, good point. They don't call these lifts widow makers for nothing :)

·
on line
295 Posts
Sounds Awesome. Pics after install please.

·
on line
3,272 Posts
Anyone want to sell me their old ladder for the "NEW UPDATED SHROCKWORKED MODIFIED" model? PM me.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts