Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
on line
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,
I've gotten set up as a dealer for Gobi and am working on a group buy. The discount should be at least 10% (likely more) and I'll need at least 6 purchasers. If you are thinking of getting one of these racks, now would be the time. I need an idea of how many of you would be interested (no commitment required yet) and whether you'd be more likely to get the Stealth or Ranger, with or without a ladder. Thanks.

·
on line
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Creek said:
I want one...Ranger-no ladder. I could even pick it up in the beginning of April (when I get to CO).
It would be even cheaper obviously if you don't need it shipped.

S_e_X-Terra said:
What is the difference between the two? I might be interested.
The Ranger has a deeper basket whereas the Stealth is more shallow. I've got the Ranger on mine. You can see photos at www.gobinissan.com

norshor said:
How about just the ladder and struts, not committing to it, just interested and throwing out a feeler.
Let me see what I can do. I'm sure I could work something out.

·
on line
3,272 Posts
i am pretty sure i would be in if you could work something out for the ladder. thanks!

·
on line
1,206 Posts
I might be interested in a Ranger with no ladder...

·
on line
155 Posts
Stealth rack with ladder. So I take it the ladder fits with the SW rear bumper w/tire rack?

·
on line
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
firemansxterra said:
what are we looking at price wise?
Retail (the price Gobi charges) on the either rack is $1395 delivered. I will be able to do a group buy for at least 10% off. Ladders alone are $318.95 delivered.

[quote="KahunaIs it possible to get a ladder in bare steel, group buy or not ?[/quote]

I suspect so, but I'll have to get the price.

RawKHard said:
Post PICS!!
Like DBAX said, see the Gobi website. Be sure to check the gallery shots while you are there.

runix3 said:
Stealth rack with ladder. So I take it the ladder fits with the SW rear bumper w/tire rack?
The ladder design works with the SW bumper with tire. There is a modified design that lets you carry the hi-lift on the SW bumper.

·
on line
1,149 Posts
Man that sounds good! Ill talk to my brother in law and see if he wants in. I might be interested!

·
on line
332 Posts
I would buy a ladder only also, the one modified for the tire carrier

1 - 20 of 50 Posts