Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
on line
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some gift ideas...for ME :colors: My sister wants to spend around $25 and I'm trying to find something for the X. Right now I'm looking at the MAGLITE mount for inside, but can't think of anything else...or anything better in that range, got any ideas??

·
on line
807 Posts
Funny you posted this, I was going to post something similar. I am looking to get inexpensive gift for my buddy who has an X.

·
TNX Administrator
20,246 Posts
How about a belt buckle. . . .

http://www.4armedforces.com/category/!groupings.beltbuckles/[email protected]:4656&cpn=14528222

[Copy and paste]

·
on line
3,272 Posts

You can find these for about 25 right now. It is on my list. It is an LED flashlight with tripod function.

·
on line
3,272 Posts

These are under 25. Actually they were going to be but its a long story......

·
on line
3,272 Posts

if you have a pep boys around you this should be on sale for 24.99. pretty nice to have if you have the space for it.

·
on line
3,272 Posts

gives you a few more outlets and even a usb to charge something with a usb connector. $19.99

·
on line
255 Posts
David,
Where would you recommend purchasing the tripod led flashlight?
I've never seen one before.
Thanks for the help and Merry Christmas.

·
on line
3,272 Posts
you can also try sears if you dont wish to buy online but i dont know if they will have it for the same price.

·
on line
255 Posts
David,
Thanks for the suggestions!
Cheers!

·
on line
3,272 Posts
You got it man. Glad I could be of help. On a side note, if you do get it and find a cool place to mount it inside the X with clips or something please do share!

·
on line
255 Posts
We already have a small, but bright led flashlight for quick access in the door pocket. This one will probably go in the road emergency kit bag we keep in the adjustable cargo organizer along with our 15 year old, but dependable 9V lantern w/shoulder strap. Always good to have an extra flashlight.

On the Rubicon we had we could use the roll cage to mount stuff on with heavy duty velcro straps designed for the round bars.

·
on line
59 Posts
KillJoy LosAngeles said:

gives you a few more outlets and even a usb to charge something with a usb connector. $19.99
where did you find this?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts