Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
on line
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wat do you guys think for a exhaust system.

if anybody has this products tell me how great it is..
let me know about it..

i am thinkin about gettin the Gibson Swept Side Exhaust..

but dont know what do you guys think..?

·
on line
160 Posts
I've got the Gibson and have had it for nearly a year. It's not too loud to be annoying, unless you're in the back seat. If you've got people in the back seat, they typically can't hear you speaking, so you'll have to talk louder. On, the outside people can't really tell that I have the exhaust, but when they get on the inside, they ask if I had something done to it.

I like the Gibson catback exhaust. :cheers:

·
on line
161 Posts
Ive had the gibson for about 6 months now and i cant stop loving it. it is unbelievable and, although probably not much, i FEEL like there are power gains. Its probably just now i dont have to make the noise of a powerful engine with my mouth, instead it is actually audible.

I love the gibson, but, be warned, at first it does sound a little ricey. Give it 100+ miles and it sounds amazing, cold start ups and all.

I highly reccomend it.

·
on line
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
how much did everybody pay for there whole Gibson Exhaust System..

i am trying to get a stainless steel exhaust
and the lowest price i got is $411

·
on line
1,574 Posts
where do youll get them installed. and how much. and would it be cheeper to order the exhaust from the manufacturer and just pay to have it installed, or let them order it and do it all?

·
on line
830 Posts
125inA30zone said:
where do youll get them installed. and how much. and would it be cheeper to order the exhaust from the manufacturer and just pay to have it installed, or let them order it and do it all?
I ordered mine from four wheel parts and installed it my self in about an hour.

·
on line
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bigdaddychia said:
125inA30zone said:
I ordered mine from four wheel parts and installed it my self in about an hour.
is yours alumilized or stainless steel?

because thats a low price..

·
on line
830 Posts
aluminum. Its so low because when they ordered it the gibson catolog had it as 00-05. So they actually ordered a first gen. Guy there just re ordered it and said dont worry about the difference.

·
on line
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bigdaddychia said:
aluminum. Its so low because when they ordered it the gibson catolog had it as 00-05. So they actually ordered a first gen. Guy there just re ordered it and said dont worry about the difference.
nice..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts