Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
on line
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you all asked so here it is... sorry its only for the 2005 and 2006, no parts for the 2007 guys and gals just yet.

Direct from Gibosn in California to your Door...

how it works, I got a middle man involved becaseu Gibosn does not do direct sales....so here goes the terms of the deal

1. we have to meet a minimum order of 20 units (he said 18 or 19 are fine)
2. These are only for the 2005 and 2006 Xterra, no 2007 as there is no such part yet(yes there are 2 different part numbers depending on the year)
3. The prices are as follows shipped to your door in the 48 states, sorry hawaii alaska PR and canada....
Alum $353 shipped SS$483 shipped
My contact says he can do package deals with this aka a power pack if you want an intake or other parts

4. to get on you must e-mail or PM me and be serious no backing out

5. we have 2 weeks from today to place the order at this price today is 8/23/07

6. any questions pm me and i will answer asap :cheers:

·
on line
85 Posts
Hmm... How different are the 2007 models? Generally exhausts will fit all years from one generation with the same engine. Just curious because I'd be down for a SS for my '07.

·
on line
628 Posts
I can say that the Aluminized finish system for the 2006 will fit the 2007 (Part# 12216), I can't imagine the SS (Part#612216) being any different. That is the system I installed on my 07 X. The only thing I did not care for was the clamps, so I went down to Midas and had the Muffler welded in. I love the system it sounds good and looks good.

·
on line
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am just telling yall what i worked out....I am not getting any kick back so its the best deal for all, if you say the 06 will fit an 07 so be it, gibson said there was no such part as of yet...so if your in let me know...remember we have 2 weeks!

·
on line
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
check you tube, I think a few members posted there...then again it could be magnaflo....the think about gibosn is they make the power on the low end 1800-3500 rmp unlike magnaflo and flomaster who get it a 3500-6000...what this means to you is quicker off the line, and passing...no highway drone...I have been researching this for a while now and for me gibson will give me the performance and sound I am looking for...who needs top end HP????? we drive SUV's I am not looking to go over 100mph....

·
on line
355 Posts
I can buy that aluminized Gibson for a 2005 Xterra on ebay for $305 shipped, I just checked. Not sure how this is a crazy deal?

·
on line
142 Posts
I believe what you're seeing on eBay for $305 is for the older model Xterras. Take a look, no matter what year they list most all of them say it's for the 3.3L engine.

·
on line
355 Posts
looks like your right, nice catch. i guess the next generation ones are prob more expensive.

it should be up to 2004 then, right?

·
on line
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the ones on ebay are for the first Gen xterra i believe that is 1999.5-2004
I got my first gen 2 aka "the new x" in 2005 right after the redesign and my second a month ago, from what gibosn told me there are slight differenced in the 05 and 06, but other members say the 06 fits on an 07....as for the ebay deal go for it...good luck making it fit!

·
on line
6 Posts
I have the Gibson too and love it, my brother got his from ebay but I wanted a valid warranty(the winter salt here destroys metal) so I got it here. gibson 12216, or you can try one of the vendors here on the forum, they are allways having sales/specials. Either way its a great system and very easy to install and for the price you give it a look.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts