Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cant wait to put them on my X, will post pictures and share once they are on...

·
Registered
810 Posts
Very nice facebook-esque post.

·
Registered
178 Posts
if your going to sell your stock rims, i would be interested in buying one. shipping from b.c to alberta shouldn't be too bad

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Where did you get them at?
I wrote to mamba directly and asked about any dealer in Canada (there is none as per now :-(, so I found them on tirerack.com, but the shipping here would be close to $400 :-(...Surprisingly I got them from ebay.com at the end with just $148 for all 4 to Canada....

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
if your going to sell your stock rims, i would be interested in buying one. shipping from b.c to alberta shouldn't be too bad
Sorry, I'm keeping my stock rims, will paint them and have my winter tires on them. Have you tried kijiji yet? There are some for sale from time to time...

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
When are you new wheels/tires coming in? I'm really curious because I was considering those wheels as well.
Sorry folks, still waiting for them in my mail! Shipping from US is sometimes obviously hassle and pretty slow :-( I might be able to put them on my X and post here after winter though, which is pretty late for those of you curious..As my stock tires on my stock rims are still good to go, I decided to kill those first before putting mambas on X with new tires :)

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
My mambas arrived today...2 of them damaged :-(((((((((
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

1 - 20 of 60 Posts