Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
on line
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, so my truck is going to be one step closer to complete Darkness, Getting the 285/75/16 Bridgestone Dueler Revo A/T's mounted on the black cragar soft 8's as I write this, but I can't stick them on until I do the heat gun to the wheel well thing and the bending back of the wheel well metal. also can't do it until I get my lug nuts, but that's another story. Can someone please post pics of how to do the bending back thing and the heat gun thing? I remember seeing the heat gun thing how-tooed somewhere, but never the bendy backy thingy. Help me achieve darkness guys!

Thx.

·
on line
315 Posts
Sorry dude I worked late last night and didn't get to do it...gotta work late again tonight so perhaps tomorrow I will write something up for ya if someone else doesn't do it. I swear I saw pics from someone on how they did it, but I can't find that thread.

·
on line
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it's ok mang, I just am itching to get them on there! I'll take help wherever I can get it!

·
on line
1,407 Posts
Wow that is going to look goooooood!

·
on line
3,262 Posts
Nice, they look like they stick out alot though. can you post a pic from the front, back, or at sort of an angle.

Oh wait, i just noticed that i dont see any lug nuts. so that probably means that they arent literally on the truck yet. you just have them propped up next to your truck huh.

·
on line
1,407 Posts
He likes to roll with the black nuts! I like the Cragar rims too.

·
on line
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
S_e_X-Terra said:
Nice, they look like they stick out alot though. can you post a pic from the front, back, or at sort of an angle.

Oh wait, i just noticed that i dont see any lug nuts. so that probably means that they arent literally on the truck yet. you just have them propped up next to your truck huh.
yep. read above, I can't mount them until someone can help me with the fender bending thing, someone help!!!

·
on line
3,262 Posts
I would help but i like to bend my fenders automatically, not manually. So i will just let all my tires do the work. :blackeye:

I cant remember who did the fender bending thing and posted it. I think it was someone with a white X. Maybe snoopy?.?. Im not sure.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts