Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
on line
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I signed up for a day pass at nissan-techinfo.com. I found that the links for the "non-downloadable" PDF documents of the service manuals seem to be available externally. So....get em while you can (I'm not 100% sure whether its because my account is good until later today):

Thats the entire service manual. The FWD.pdf is the main one, and the rest are linked off of it. Just open that one first and you are good to go (ensure they are all in the same folder).

No idea whether this will work going forward or not, but give it a try. Also, I assume that the rest of the years are available if you tinker with the link a bit.

Have fun.

- Ryan

(moderator guy - if this is inappropriate, please feel free to delete this post, thanks!)

EDIT: We can not allow this on the forum. -Muzikman-

·
on line
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah sorry for all the links guys, they don't have one main you can get that has it all zipped up. I didn't feel comfortable putting it on my website, so you have to go through the pain of clicking them all. :)

·
on line
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Muzikman said:
Yeah, we can't allow links to the Nissan copy written documents. They will come back and yell at us.
No worries.

·
on line
1,114 Posts
nvrmore100 said:
So I signed up for a day pass at nissan-techinfo.com. I found that the links for the "non-downloadable" PDF documents of the service manuals seem to be available externally. So....get em while you can (I'm not 100% sure whether its because my account is good until later today):

Thats the entire service manual. The FWD.pdf is the main one, and the rest are linked off of it. Just open that one first and you are good to go (ensure they are all in the same folder).

No idea whether this will work going forward or not, but give it a try. Also, I assume that the rest of the years are available if you tinker with the link a bit.

Have fun.

- Ryan

(moderator guy - if this is inappropriate, please feel free to delete this post, thanks!)

EDIT: We can not allow this on the forum. -Muzikman-
:tard: hmmmm... "day pass"

·
on line
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
8th Man said:
:tard: hmmmm... "day pass"
I honestly did pay the $20 for the day pass. Just a real shame that no one else has posted the links so I didn't have to pay it out of pocket. :rr:

·
on line
166 Posts
Just wanted to say that I am now able to send these via zip files.... Xterra Service Manual made easy :)....

EDIT: If you PM me, please include an e-mail addy.

·
Caretaker of The Minion
3,720 Posts
I received the Service Manual from Wiggum last week or so & finally got around to opening unzipping the files to check it all out. I noticed it says "2007 Xterra" at the bottom right of the page. I have an '05...is there any difference between the two years as far as the SM is concernced?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts