Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought about starting a thread that would make purchasing Extended Nissan Warranty (Security+Plus, Gold Preferred, Silver Preferred) easier. These can be purchased from the Dealer only and supposedly direct from Nissan.

Here is my good (actually excellent) experience.
Dealer - Curry Nissan Chicopee (MA)
Website to get a quote from: www.CurryNissanVSC.com
Person in charge: Dave Heffernan
Phone: 877-227-8422
Payment: CC over the phone.

The process:
1. Go to www.CurryNissanVSC.com, select the plan, enter your email and click submit. You will get an instant quote for all plans available. They have the best prices as far as I can tell.
2. Call 877 number. Dave either picks up the phone or returns the call shortly. Unlike other dealerships he ALWAYS returns the calls.
3. Confirm the plan selected over the phone with him, provide CC info.
4. Next business day your vehicle will be in the database.
5. Dave will mail a contract with sales receipt to you. You will get confirmation emails too.

Dave also will resolve all issues that might come up with Nissan. In my case they had a database messed up. He took care of it. Nowdays with such lack of human support I was extremely pleased with service he provided.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Nissan of Santa Rosa - BAD, BAD, BAD. Stay away

Dealer: Nissan of Santa Rosa (CA)
Phone: 800-558-6403
Person in charge: Jesse Ford

Process:
1. Go to the website select a plan, enter email, click submit. You will get an instant quote.
2. Return to the website, enter VIN, CC info and purchase the plan. CC is charged immediately.
3. You will get a confirmation email stating that they will send some paperwork to you by regular mail that should arrive in 8 business days and which you need to sign.
4. - Unknown from here.

First I waited whole month for the paperwork. Nothing. Called them every day - they never pickup the phone, never return the calls. Had to protest the charges with CC company. Later I checked BBB ratings - they got F. Stay away from these folks.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts