Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
on line
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been said a couple times, we're all eager for some offroading fun, General Sams is a great place to romp and have a blast.

A suggestion has been made for the first week of April (5th&6th).

lets here some yays or nays or any other suggestions!

·
on line
63 Posts
The old Fredrickburg Truck Jamboree is now going to be in Baytown(22 miles south of Houston) on the 19th of April. I'm going to try and keep my Bronco in one piece for the mud bog. I wouldn't mind trying to meet on weekends before or after the Jamboree. I ain't going to wheel my X, so ya'll know

·
on line
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
like i said, most of this was just a suggestion, not an offical deal, so throw out what weekends are best, lets get an idea...not much of a trip if only one or two people go now is it?

·
on line
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes sir!

if we got enough folks involved, a camp out might be fun too.

·
on line
327 Posts
im all for camping out would be a good time to hang and cook some burgers.
april 12-13 would be fine just need to know so i can get off work if i have to work one of those days.

·
on line
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Anyone got anything else to chime in on the Camping Trip at General Sams on April 12th and & April 13th ?

·
on line
104 Posts
sounds tight... anyone be opposed to some minors coming along?

·
on line
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Lets get a head count on who is planning on attending for April 12th & 13th at General Sams.

1.ProjectX
2.Txterra37

·
on line
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1.ProjectX
2.Txterra37
3. USArmyX

towards the end of the week I'll start contacting everyone to try and get things a bit more organized and a better clue of what is all going down.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts