Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
on line
3,262 Posts
I AM IN.... no doubt about it!!!!! I dont care if i have to go to some shop and steal my car this time! 100000% sure!

Will it be on new years day, or just that weekend, or what?

·
on line
628 Posts
I'm in for sure.

According to their website they are only open Fri, Sat and Sun. Unfortunately, The New Year occurs during the week this year. Sooooo, when we do talk about dates how about the weekend before New Years or the one right after.

·
on line
3,262 Posts
shutterman0991 said:
285/75/16

they are 890 installed with warranty. I am going to check around town some more but that seems to be a great price!
Im about to sell my old ones.... they have less than 7K miles on them.

You want them.

·
on line
3,262 Posts
shutterman0991 said:
yeah yeah yeah!! How much?

Hows the tread?
I will take some pics tomorrow.... as for the price... lets say 550 bucks, and that includes the unused procomp xterrain as the spare. The only catch is, I dont really feel like taking them off the rims, so you will need to trade me your rims and tires. That way you wont have to get them re-mounted and ballanced and all that crap. If you were dead set on keeping your old tires, you can have my old stockers too (yeah i still have them) for the low low price of 20 bucks.

let me know. (you have to come get them of course, or we can meet half way... or we can do the deal at general sams)

·
on line
14,014 Posts
willgr1 said:
chase - i though you were gonna teach the woman how to drive the X??
We'll see, she will be doing all the driving on our way home for Christmas. Have to wait and see how she handles that. And it looks like I'll be picking up Kokopop's front Shrock bumper on our way up through NY. So now I have even more motivation to train her for the offroad experience! And are you guys leaning more towards before/after New Year's exactly? Dates?

·
on line
52 Posts
Can we do it after New Year? New Year is gonna be full of drunks and whatnot. Oh yeah, i am also working.:( If you guys are interested, then i can get a meet together on my end that includes other brands too.

·
on line
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
since the holiday does fall in the middle of the week can do go the weekend following, if this works for everyone, that's Jan. 5th, 6th.

the more that show the better......which reminds me, can someone post this on clubfrontier?

·
on line
628 Posts
willgr1 said:
since the holiday does fall in the middle of the week can do go the weekend following, if this works for everyone, that's Jan. 5th, 6th.

the more that show the better......which reminds me, can someone post this on clubfrontier?
If it is going to be this weekend, I'm out, I found out yesterday, I am going to have to work.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts