Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
on line
3,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay here are some of my pics.... Thai is going to post some more and he should have some videos also!!! Enjoy!!

We had a Mercedes G500 (stock with Mud terrains), Land Rover Discovery (stock with mud terrains) , Jeep Rubicon (with 2" mini lift), and on Crazy looking Xterra.

(in no particular order)

·
on line
3,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol.... naa they all left a little early... so i went on another trail and saw three jeeps going through some pretty nasty stuff.... So like any good semeritan would do... I joined them!!!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

·
on line
631 Posts
A mercedes getting dirty ?????

wow, never see that out here in Vegas... ever! nice pics too. cant wait to see the vid!

·
on line
48 Posts
Sorry I couldn't join y'all, I am in Chicago on business. I have to go and watch the Astros probably loose to the Cubs tomorrow, and the past few days I have been in Memphis. I will however have enough $$$ to get my sliders, and be fully skidded to join y'all next time :)

·
on line
2,573 Posts
Hmpitags2006
If you read this before the game Swing on by the Players parking lot off of Clark St. ( Left field side of the stadium ) and say hello.

I'll be the guy under the NCP TV truck catching some rays and typing on the Mac.

Enjoy the game

Later

DaveP

·
on line
3,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
mcampana said:
You pansy! Kidding, but you made the stuff look pretty easy. And good job on not smashing the gas! Slow and steady wins out! Do you notice any handling, acceleration or gas milage issues with the lift and tires?
Handling is pretty darn good... not as good as stock but much better than i expected.... Gas mileage.... what do you think???? LOL and acceleration is good.... cant be compared to stock but with these tires and no gears.!.!.!.! it has great acceleration.

·
on line
3,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It should be going in the shop tomorrow... I was supposed to get the supercharger in the mail friday... but when checking on the tracking bad weather slowed the delivery down... I just checked again and it will be at my doorstep tomorrow.... and the shop has a spot waiting for me.... It wont be much longer!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts