Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
on line
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
4/10/08 this group buy is closed and the orders have been submitted to Gobi.

Let's try to get this group buy going. We need at least 6 to make this work. What else were you going to spend your tax rebate on? Better to keep in in the good old USofA than to send it all to China.

The MSRP on the rack is $1395.90 shipped and MSRP on the ladder is $318.95 shipped for a total of $1714.85.
The group buy deal is the if you buy the rack, you get the ladder free (that works out to just under 20% off for the package).

On the rack you have the option of either the Ranger or Stealth.
For the ladder you can get the standard one (need to decide on driver or passenger side mounting) or the one that is compatible with the ShrockWorks rear bumper and tire carrier with the hi-lift option (passenger side mount only).
The group buy does not have to be all the same.

If you are interested in only the ladder, or any of the other accessories, check out my other thread (http://thenewx.org/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=8303) in Swap Meet. Gobi's dealer rules limit me to posting only MSRP and group buy prices but we can definitely work a deal(but not as good as the GB).

·
on line
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
d-rap said:
So kneebuster, suppose I just want the rack (and a few accessories) but not the ladder?
Send me a PM with which accessories you want and I'll put together pricing.

·
on line
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
mcampana said:
How much for just one light? Maybe only the front half of the rack? How much just for one rib? Maybe you could pour a little pop into my cupped hands? How much for that?
The front half of the light would be $1394, with the back half adding only $1.90 more to the cost. You want an animal or human rib?

mcampana said:
Id actually be interested to know how much for the rack with no ladder. I already have that.
Sending you a PM.

·
on line
3,272 Posts
I was under the impression that you had a lot more potential buyers consisting of those only interested in the ladder?

Will there be a future group buy thread to address the ladder only?

·
on line
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
KillJoy LosAngeles said:
I was under the impression that you had a lot more potential buyers consisting of those only interested in the ladder?

I don't believe that there will be a group buy for the ladder only, but I can definitely cut a deal. Send me a PM.

·
on line
3,272 Posts
Creek said:
KillJoy LosAngeles said:

http://thenewx.org/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=8303
that link sends me to individual pricing creek. perhaps you didnt see where i was asking for a group buy.

thanks anyways but it seems kneebuster has all ready addressed my question.

·
on line
1,792 Posts
I'll just be buying the rack itself, a Ranger.

What a pleasure it's gonna be to get all my random light gear out of the truck when I camp.

PM sent.

·
on line
1,792 Posts
Yeah, no doubt. I'm writing this on a buggy antique G3 iMac; I'll be in the same boat any day now.

But I'm thinking this rack is gonna change my life every bit as much as a new computer! Although, I see where control arms would come first, lol.

·
Read Only
656 Posts
TXterra37 said:
It looks like I'm not gonna be able to do this group buy, unfortunately. Just dropped ~$3,000 between the girl's birthday, V-Day, and buying this MacBook Pro.

--Grrrrrr--
One good purchase out of three is not bad (the Mac), a .333 average. At least the Mac will never be in a mood, expect you to know what it's thinking, or have a "headache". Not to mention, it will NEVER go PMS on you.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts