1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,433 Posts
21Apr2014
GB has ended.

If you missed it Trasharoos available on my website:
OffroadGorilla.com

Trasharoo with The New X logo or without the logo.

Logo will be screen printed in 2 colors. Red "X" with White Lettering
Logo will be ~7.5" wide x ~6" tall centered and ~1.5" above the 'Trasharoo Logo'.

Trasharoo Color Choice: Black, Tan, Green
Electronic proofs to give you an idea of the color choices:

Pricing Shipped to US 48:
With Logo: $63.00 use promo code "TrasharooWithLogo"
No Logo: $50.00 use promo code "TrasharooNoLogo"
Your order will ship ~15 days after the GB Closes.

We technically need 50 bags to get the above prices. Assuming we don't hit 50 I'll buy the difference and sell them through my website.

Go here to order: OffroadGorilla.com Don't forget to use the above promo code.
Include your email, and if your address is residential or business.

The full order will get shipped to me and I'll then ship your order out to you, with tracking #.

Int'l folks you'll have to pay the USPS shipping difference and wait however much longer it takes to get deliverred to you. I'll invoice you separately for your int'l shipping once I have the bags in hand. That way I know your actual shipping cost. If you would like to esitmate shipping yourself plan on a 16"x12"x4" 4lb box shipping from 21224.

Trasharoo Generic Info:
Specs

Tracking List:
[table="head"]No. | SN| Name |Style | Interested | Paid
1|SteadyHigh | A. Marshall | TrasharooWithLogo-BwnWL | | Y|
2|TomsRedX |T. Slocum|Trasharoo-BlkNL||Y|
3|BCRProp |B. Bassett|Trasharoo-BlkNL||Y|
4| Xterra TSP4|T. Peterson|TrasharooWithLogo-GrnWL||Y|
5|Offroad Gorilla |A. Cruz|41 of them...||Y|
6| Duder|||x||
7| MudLover55|Tiemann|TrasharooWithLogo-GrnWL||Y|
8| Obi_Krash|||x||
9| Ripper|||x||
10| Red2ThunderCat|||x||
11| Primer|T. Sangfield|Trasharoo-BlkNL||Y|
12| Julionix|J. Portill|TrasharooWithLogo-BlkWL||Y|
13| RekHavoc|||x||
14| ronaprhys|R. Reece|TrasharooWithLogo-BwnWL||Y|
15| 07BlackSpecV|J. Schutt|Trasharoo-BlkNL||Y|
[/table]

·
on line
10,980 Posts
They may not be able to do setup for more than one color - or rather they may double the setup fees & order requirements to do it ... (white letters for black, and black letters for tan). So it may be easier to put the whole logo on a white background and make the letters black; if I'm keeping everything straight, that should still fit within their max number of colors.

·
Premium Member
1,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
This can only be used on a tire carrier?

They are in cali I would get it super fast if it just drop shipped :(
Read their website for uses it's all explained.

We get the group price because we provide a BULK order and I do the leg work: setting up this thread, taking orders and payments, sending them a single payment, packing and shipping each individual order, etc. etc.

Feel free to order direct from them if you want it quicker.

·
Premium Member
3,647 Posts
Thanks, No need for the attitude.
Dont really see where that post conveys attitude. To me he is just explaining what needs to happen for us to get a better price. And as the one who made originally contacted Trasharoo, we are getting a great deal.

·
Premium Member
3,647 Posts
Feel free to order direct if you want it faster. Maybe I'm reading to much into it.
I mean I guess it could be taken as a little snippy. But its hard to read emotion through text.

I will say though, Its worth the hassle to wait for these. We will have NewX.org branded Trasharoos, and if we get enough people to go in on this we might even be able to get them cheaper than a standard one. I do agree its a pain that we have to make one payment for these and then they get delivered to one place and then shipped to the individual from there. Thats the reason why I had Offroad Gorilla take over the group buy. He is set up better for the payment part with his website and Between work, class and in hospital clinical time, I will not be able to handle all of the stuff required in a timely and efficient manner. So hats off to him for stepping up and getting this done for us

·
on line
10,980 Posts
I think Powerguy37 is distributing the decals, now ... and Muzikman did it originally. May want to reach out to them, I don't know what (if any) licensing concerns there might be.

1 - 20 of 123 Posts