Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

161 - 169 of 169 Posts

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
any idea of how much of a PITA are these to install on an 06? I could see a few being ok but others nightmarish, I probably need to pull the trigger on this im hitting 100k in the next 10k miles and probably a good idea but its only a driven a few days a week I have some time, but its probably more so needed off of time more than use.

·
Premium Member
9,952 Posts
any idea of how much of a PITA are these to install on an 06? I could see a few being ok but others nightmarish, I probably need to pull the trigger on this im hitting 100k in the next 10k miles and probably a good idea but its only a driven a few days a week I have some time, but its probably more so needed off of time more than use.

@zach_attack mentioned earlier in this thread that it took him 3 hours to replace them. Not too bad.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Cool thanks i figured it was in here somewhere but didnt want to look thru all 17 pages

·
Super Moderator
4,181 Posts
Group Buy Scheduled to Close July 5, 2018 at 10:00 a.m.

On July 4, 2018 at approx. 10:50 a.m. EDT, OffroadGorilla.com posted the following on its Facebook page:

The minimum order quantity has now been met! We'll accept any additional orders up until July 5th 10:00 am EST [sic]. At that time this GB closes and we'll begin processing the GB bulk order.

·
Super Moderator
4,181 Posts
Note from Moderator (07/05/18:

The second group buy for silicone hoses closed at 10:00 a.m. EDT July 5, 2018.

For further information or inquiries about order status please contact Offroad Gorilla directly or view the OffroadGorilla.com Facebook page.

This thread is now closed.

·
Administrator
19,460 Posts
FB Posts / Updates;

Aug 29, 2018 Update: We now have the hoses in hand and are preparing them for shipment. People might start getting their tracking numbers tomorrow.
**************************************************************************************
Aug 22, 2018 Update: Good news the manufacturer is shipping all the hoses to us this week. Assuming no customs hold up we'll start shipping your hoses out next week.
***********************************************************************************
Aug 19, 2018 "Update": We are still waiting to hear back from the manufacturer for an update.
*************************************************************************************
Aug, 7, 2018 Update: We are hoping the hoses arrive around Aug 16th but we awaiting an update from the manufacture. Once we get an update from them we'll provide an update on here. Once we get the hoses we'll package and ship them out to you. A tracking number will be emailed to you at that point.
*********************************************************************************
July 5, 2018: GB is now closed.
**********************************************************************************
Update July 4th (America Rocks): The minimum order quantity has now been met!
We'll accept any additional orders up until July 5th 10:00Am EST. At that time this GB closes and we'll begin processing the GB bulk order.
Your GB refunds will be processed in the order the orders were received. If you haven't gotten notice of your refund by July 12th feel free to shoot us an email.
Other than that there will not be any other updates until we receive the hoses and begin processing them to ship out to you. This can take up to 6 weeks.

161 - 169 of 169 Posts