Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 249 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry to only post this, but I'm from the clubfrontier forum. My apologies to the mods for providing a link to another forum, please forgive this one time transgression.

I've setup a group buy with Shrockworks for any of their nissan sliders, skids or bumpers. If we get 10 orders (which we almost have already) we'll get 10% off and guaranteed 4 month turnaround. If we get 20 orders, we'll get 15% off and the guarantee. And the percentage applies to the entire order, including add ons like lights, winches, etc. Several members said you guys would like to jump in on this, so I'm offering the opportunity. Here's a link to the thread:

http://www.clubfrontier.org/forums/f8/next-shrockworks-group-buy-111338/index7.html

I'm aiming to end this at the end of the month. When done I'll email everyone interested a discount code, which will be available for about a week, so you'll buy directly from shrock and not a dime needs to be funnleled through someone else. If you'd like in on this, please email me at sedwardsmail at gmail dot com. I'll need model, year, and details of your X, product you want, and options, as well as your newx user name. I'll add you to the list I'm tallying and post updates in the thread above.

I'll pop back in on this thread occasionally and see if there's any posted interest just in case. Feel free to reach out to me with any questions.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just ordered a front bumper last week:violent1: I emailed you
Got your email. If you want in on it and can cancel your order without penalty, you're invited.

HEre's the details:

What I was promised was for 10 - 19 orders we get 10% off and 4 months guaranteed turnaround. For 20 or more we get 15% with the same guarantee. I was originally looking at submitting it by the 20th, but I'll probably wait until just after the new year. When I submit the list, we'll get a discount coupon which will assign the discounts at checkout. They'll bump us up in the queue for all submitees. The coupon code will be good for a week. I'm about to hit 10% off with the list I've put together so far, so there will be a discount.

FYI I'm not affiliated with shrock, I just want to order one of their bumpers for my fronty, and if I have to do a little legwork to get a discount and faster processing I'll do it.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm assuming the discount can be combined with the skid 3 peice or more discount that Shrock already provides?
Posted via Mobile Device

This is everything I have:

"We’ll do 10% off for 10 to 19 orders; 20+ orders and we’ll give everyone 15% off. We’ll also guarantee shipment inside of 4 months from the closing date of the group buy with an additional 10% off. Once everyone is lined up, I’ll make a coupon code for the group buy discount which will last for about a week. That should be plenty of time for everyone to get their orders in. The code will work for anything under Nissan on the website. If ordered with a bumper, lights and shackles will be discounted as well."

Seeing as this is a percent off the final amount, I believe anything discounted in the cart already will retain that discount, plus we get the accelerated turnaround.

·
Registered
787 Posts
OK, I told myself I was going to do sliders, lift then bumpers, but I don't think I can pass this one up, ESPECIALLY with a 16-week lead guaranteed.

Scalpel, please put me on the list, 2010 X MT (not sure if that matters or not),
- Sliders
- Front bumper

Do you need anything more from me? If I don't hear from you I'll send you an email.

Thanks for letting us know bud!

-Brian

*EDIT

How many people are signing up so far? I would LOVE to get that extra 5% :)

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
No its a slut. Julionx had it build custom and he used it and then I got it and now I'm done with her. Its got a lower approach angle because of the winch cradle, Ive gotta bump it to get over some obstacles. Shocks is better that way so if I can get a good discount. I'll get a bare steel bumper and add my own hoop

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
SteadyHigh and BWinter714, got you on. I'll message you later for more details. The only thing I need aside from that right now is your email address and name. When we submit the list I'll send this all on to my contact at shrock.

Right now we're at 12 confirmed, 3 pending. One of the pending just ordered a bumper 2 weeks ago and is going to try and cancel his current order. I'll be closing the list after the new year so we should hit 20!

·
Registered
7,713 Posts
This is everything I have:

"We’ll do 10% off for 10 to 19 orders; 20+ orders and we’ll give everyone 15% off. We’ll also guarantee shipment inside of 4 months from the closing date of the group buy with an additional 10% off. Once everyone is lined up, I’ll make a coupon code for the group buy discount which will last for about a week. That should be plenty of time for everyone to get their orders in. The code will work for anything under Nissan on the website. If ordered with a bumper, lights and shackles will be discounted as well."

Seeing as this is a percent off the final amount, I believe anything discounted in the cart already will retain that discount, plus we get the accelerated turnaround.
If we can get conformation of the "double discount" I'm in.
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 20 of 249 Posts