1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Southco 'L' locking handle Part Number: 92-41-511

Product Description: Southco 'L' locking handle Part Number: 92-41-511
Price: 10 - 49 = $31.90ea, 50 or more = $30.90ea
(I have checked 5 (ECPH, Allegis, Bisco, DF Sales, and XSMicro) other places and this is the best possible deal and I have not checked what McMaster Carr had to offer)
Final Cost to you: $40 (This covers shipping to me and then shipping to you)
Delivery Charges: Included in price
Numbers Required: 25 (GB can proceed with as few as 10)
Details: ALL-WEST Components and Fasteners, Inc
Company Contact Details: (http://www.all-west.com / [email protected] / 206-762-1875)
Payment information: Paypal (Send it to Family/Friend as a fee is charged for the other option), Cashiers Check (Once paid list will reflect with "Rec'ed", if CC I will PM you my address. Check will need to clear prior to 'Rec'ed' showing up next to your name)
Payment due date: No later than Feb 24th
Back out date: Feb 14th
Closing dates: Feb 28th (I will call and order on the Feb 28th or Mar 3rd)
Delivery dates: (updated once orders are placed)

How-to: Locking Gear Basket (Roof Bin):
http://www.thenewx.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1117

> Members Committed Already <

[table=head]No. | Screen Name | Payment | Shipped | Rec'ed
1. | Beavertonite |Rec'ed|3/6/14|
|
2. | jakedublu |Rec'ed|3/6/14|
|
3. | dtmacgregor |Rec'ed|3/6/14|
|
4. | RLackner (NWXC) |Rec'ed|3/6/14|
|
5. | Strizzo |Rec'ed|3/6/14|
|
6. | satown210 |Rec'ed|3/6/14|
|
7. | El'Zilcho |Rec'ed|3/6/14|
|
8. | NWX |Rec'ed|3/6/14|
|
9. | Quest4ADV |Rec'ed|3/6/14|
|
10. | Marla (NWXC) |Rec'ed|3/6/14|
|
11. | timkarp |Rec'ed|3/6/14|
|
12. | one4teen|Rec'ed|3/6/14|
|
13. | raised |Rec'ed|3/6/14|
|
14. | TurtsMcSlow|Rec'ed|3/6/14|
|
15. | cjs83|Rec'ed|3/6/14|
|
16. | 21SF|Rec'ed|3/6/14|
|
17. | afghanski|Rec'ed|3/6/14|
|
18. | ||||
19. | ||||
20. | ||||
[/table]

UPDATE 1 - 1/29/14:
Updated payment method, added payment due date, updated number required, and added individuals to group buy

UPDATE 2 - 2/5/14:
GB minimum met and will proceed on closing date.

UPDATE 3 - 2/11/14:
PM's sent to individuals who have already sent funds to see if they would be interested in switching to OEM style locking handle. http://www.southco.com/en-us/92/92-41-511

UPDATE 4 - 2/12/14:
Switched from Southco locking 'T' handle to Southco locking 'L' handle. In order to get both a minimum of 10 would be needed for each and I don't believe that would happen for the 'T' handle. The GB is now solely for a Southco locking 'L' handle.

UPDATE 5 - 3/2/14:
I am going to call and order the handles. I called earlier last week to have them shipped to the store to eliminate any lag ship time from the factory. Once I order the handles I will update again. If any questions, send me a PM.

UPDATE 6 - 3/3/14:
Placed the order for locking handles. Arriving at All-West tomorrow and will be shipped to me tomorrow. I should have them in my hands on Thurs 3/6. I will have them shipped on Friday GB will be updated with that info as well.

UPDATE 7 - 3/4/14:
Handles have been paid for and shipped from All-West. I hope to have them in my hand by Thurs and out the door on Friday. GB will be updated again when I receive the bulk order of handles and updated yet again when I ship them out.

UPDATE 8 - 3/5/14:
Handles received. Packaging has commenced. Shipment set for tomorrow.

UPDATE 9 - 3/6/14:
All handles have been shipped. Most are set to be delivered by Sat 3/8, only two in Oregon will be there on Fri 3/7. If any questions please send me a PM. If you don't receive your package by Tuesday let me know and I can give you the tracking number.

UPDATE 10 - 3/10/14:
PM'ed members to ensure they have received locking handle.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Put me in for one, when do I have to submit payment?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
You can submit it now if you want, but at the very latest a week before ordering as I would have to transfer from paypal to my checking etc to make the payment. My hope is to get 25 people by Feb 28th. but if not we can proceed with the group buy with 10 as that is when the price break happens. I will PM you my paypal information today.

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
I bought one of these though a group buy a few years ago, Just so everyone knows, it is an easy install and a great little mod to add!!

·
Registered
327 Posts
I contacted one of the recommended vendors for Southco products about a month ago and they priced one at $61.

·
Registered
499 Posts
I'm in. Please PM me with payment info.

Thanks

1 - 20 of 93 Posts