Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is the Gobi Group Buy information that I have (strait from the email sent to me). I do not yet have an end date, or wait time. I will update this post/thread when I have that information.

Update 1, 09-02-2013: Group Buy will last at least until the end of September, with a likely extension to the end of October. Wait time estimated at 4-6 weeks.

Update 2, 09-03-2013: When I ordered, there was no specific place to put the NEWX code. Make sure you put it in the comments field when you order.

Update 3, 09-04-2013: There is no minimum number of committed buyers we need to reach for this GB.

Update 4, 10-31-2013: This group buy is now closed.

Here it is:

Ladders
Gobi Nissan Xterra Ladder
https://www.trailduty.com/product_info.php?products_id=1539
$185.00

Struts
We can do a pair of the extra power gas struts for the price of a single when purchasing a ladder at the same time. Just select Single at $64.95 and put NEWX in the comments section and we will upgrade it to a pair of struts.

Roof Racks
If anyone is interested in a rack, we have them on special right now at $1329 with free ladder, free wind deflector and free shipping. We will also include a pair of the extra power gas struts for your members free, and discount the price down to $1229.

Nissan Gobi Roof Racks
https://www.trailduty.com/index.php?cPath=530_535
Use coupon code: NEWX at checkout and the price will be adjusted to $1229 and we will also include a pair of gas struts.

If you have any other questions please let us know.

Thanks,
Phil

Trail Duty LLC
Tel: 888 711 5908
Fax: 361 288 2196

·
Registered
151 Posts
Does the GB cover GOBI accessories?? I picked up a rack and ladder in last years's GB, but could use shovel/axe and hi-lift mounts. Thx!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Does the GB cover GOBI accessories?? I picked up a rack and ladder in last years's GB, but could use shovel/axe and hi-lift mounts. Thx!
This group buy does not cover accessories. However, the Trail Duty site seems to have a lot of gear, so maybe you can find something through their regular order process.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Ill order a ladder now but I really want a roof rack, tool box, hi lift carrier, and spare tire holder....

Want Vs Need Vs wallet......

Thanks for setting this up, if I have more time on the GB deal, ill do what I can to get a rack

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
132 Posts
This is probably a dumb question, but in college I learned there was no such thing as a dumb question, so....what are the struts for and what do they do with the ladder on

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Will the "factory" ladder work with a Shrock?

What's the difference?

As long as its a passenger side ladder ill be ok right?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
If you have an aftermarket rear bumper w/ tire carrier you will want to choose the Shrock bumper / passenger side options. It has a cutout on the ladder to clear the tire carrier arm. Double check the option vs your bumper manufacturer. It is definitely true for Shrock, Hefty and others.

·
Registered
132 Posts
If you have an aftermarket rear bumper w/ tire carrier you will want to choose the Shrock bumper / passenger side options. It has a cutout on the ladder to clear the tire carrier arm. Double check the option vs your bumper manufacturer. It is definitely true for Shrock, Hefty and others.
I thought you could get the regular ladder if you had an aftermarket bumper w/ tire. The only time you need to get the special cut on the ladder is if you have the hilift mount on your bumper as well...im sure more people will ask so is that wrong or right.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
I thought you could get the regular ladder if you had an aftermarket bumper w/ tire. The only time you need to get the special cut on the ladder is if you have the hilift mount on your bumper as well...im sure more people will ask so is that wrong or right.
You're right. I had to take a look at mine. The cutout is for hi-lift. I can't post a pic from AG app or I would.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I think there are some that were posted in the previous GB. Can someone tell me what the struts are for/do?

·
Registered
134 Posts
The struts are to compensate for the added weight with the ladder on the back hatch. So when you go to open your hatch and let go of it, it won't come crashing down on your head.

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
I'm interested in a Ranger rack. SO... any more of a discount if we get more rack purchases??

^^^ This!

This must be fate btw. I went on my first camping trip with the X over Labor Day weekend and you know what the first thing I thought of after packing up??? Gee, I really need a roof rack.

Then I get home after three days with no internet and here's this thread. :scratch:

1 - 20 of 89 Posts