Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,433 Posts
We have been contacted by several owners of offroad companies and fabrication shops advising us not to work with Ballistic Fab.

Apparently they are still having quality issues and some questionable business practices. We emailed Ballistic Fab about our concerns on Friday and have not heard anything back from them.

In light of this news we have decided to cancel the GB. All orders will be refunded shortly.

We'll work on locating a diff diff cover manufacturer and setup a new GB once we do.

Sorry for the bad news and inconvenience.

Please read ALL the details before asking any questions.

Closes: Nov 30th, 2016 but I extended the deadline to Dec 10th. We have opened it up to the public and included all the Ballistic Diff covers in an effort to get the numbers needed.

M226. Retail is $129.99+shipping
GB 30+ covers = 35% off retail = $85.50+shipping
M226 Info
The Nissan M226 Differential Cover is made from 3/8" steel. CNC Laser cut and CNC Press formed 8 times from one piece. The ultra thick 3/8" flange resists pulling off of the sealing surface while dragging the differential. Threaded fill plug already welded in place. Includes weld on skull logo and Grade 8 hardware. Differential ring and seams come welded and machined flat for a great fit.

C200. Retail is $129.99+shipping
GB 30+ covers = 35% off retail = $85.50+shipping
C200 Info
Xterra c200 Differential Cover. CNC Laser cut and CNC Press formed 8 times from one piece. The ultra thick 3/8" flange resists pulling off of the sealing surface while dragging the differential, while the 1/4" body resists denting even during the most abusive circumstances. Includes weld on skull logo, welded fill plug and M10x1.25x1.0" Grade 8 hardware. Welded and Machined flat.

Pricing:
30+ covers (total)= 35% off retail = $85.50 + $19.00* shipping = $103.50* shipped to 48 states for either the m226 or c200 diff cover.
No qty limit on orders

* Shipping cost is an estimate:
If your shipping cost is less I will return the difference.
If your shipping cost is more I'll send you an invoice for the difference.

Ordering: Order through our website (OffroadGorilla.com). Use promo code(s): GBc200 or GBm226 respectively.

Discount is "active". If 30+ orders are not received all orders will be refunded.

If you are interested in another Ballistic Fab product let me know and I can work it into the group buy so you get a ~35% discount and have it count towards the 30+ covers.

Shipment: Worst case orders start shipping 3 weeks after close of GB.

I'll be advertising this GB in other places to help reach the numbers required. Feel free to pass the promo codes around as well.

Paid List:
[table="head"]No. | name | style| paid
1| wadde b|m226|y|
2| alex r|m226|y|
3| wayne a|m226|cancelled order|
4| zach l|m226|y|
5| offroadgorilla|m226|y|
6| offroadgorilla|c200|y|
7| offroadgorilla|SD d60|y|
8|corey k|c200|y|
9|paul s|m226|y|
10|Michael L|c200|y|
|Alois G|c200|cancelled order|
12| rick long |m226|y|
13|roy h|m226|y|
14|weber s|m226|y|
14b
14c
Price break reached: 35% off!
[/table]

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
Do you know if they fixed the fitment issue a good number of people had when N.Y.X. worked with them and did the M226 group but a few years ago? The stepped up and fixed it for people but could be a slight headache for you if they haven't.

·
Premium Member
1,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do you know if they fixed the fitment issue a good number of people had when N.Y.X. worked with them and did the M226 group but a few years ago? The stepped up and fixed it for people but could be a slight headache for you if they haven't.
From what I have seen they have but I'll confirm with the owner. Will let you know.

·
Registered
4,061 Posts
Dang. I'm already getting the Gobi ladder GB, now I need to save funds or this to replace my shrock. Not to mention Xmas presents coming up haha What would the timeline for this be?

·
Premium Member
1,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Dang. I'm already getting the Gobi ladder GB, now I need to save funds or this to replace my shrock. Not to mention Xmas presents coming up haha What would the timeline for this be?
Hopefully a quick GB. Waiting to hear back from Ballistic to ensure they fixed the issues and have a good inspection program in place before I go live with it.

·
Premium Member
3,720 Posts
M226 fitment issue had been fixed. I can speak personally about it. Several months ago, I received one of the earlier versions from 4x4parts. Long story short, I was put in contact with B. Fab directly and they shipped me a new cover straight from their shop within a week. Fit like a glove.

Sent from my Droid Turbo 2

·
Premium Member
3,720 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
M226 fitment issue had been fixed. I can speak personally about it. Several months ago, I received one of the earlier versions from 4x4parts. Long story short, I was put in contact with B. Fab directly and they shipped me a new cover straight from their shop within a week. Fit like a glove.

Sent from my Droid Turbo 2
Thanks JOSX2.
Any chance you could update your thread to make it obvious the design has been changed/fixed by Ballistic Fab?

1 - 20 of 115 Posts