Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
on line
1,407 Posts
I don't know what gauges I would put in there. I could put a boost gauge if I had a supercharger.

·
on line
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
B Slater said:
I don't know what gauges I would put in there. I could put a boost gauge if I had a supercharger.
One of the guys over there suggested an Inclinometer, a compass and a temp sensor, like the FJ has. I am waiting of the Rancho lift to release and I was thinking of putting the remote shock adjuster gauges in the pod.

·
on line
551 Posts
Nice place for the inclinometer
I would add a tranny temp gauge and a working oil pressure gauge.
Though now that I think about it, the last 2 would be better on the A pillar

·
on line
161 Posts
i would agree with the boost guage for when i get a supercharger

inclinometer.... maybe but i dont offroad much, although it would be cool to have in certain times.

oil temp/tranny temp definately, but i would go with A - Pillar on those...

actually, i would probably go a pillar with all of this and i like that open area to put stuff on, ie cell phone, sunglasses, etc.

·
on line
559 Posts
I'd prefer something on the gauge pillar. I'm in, too. What do we need to do? I don't want to join yet another forum.

·
on line
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
On clubfrontier they are in the works to mount the scangauge II in the same place. As for the A pillar mount its out because of the airbags or something like that (they have already asked about that). You need to log into clubfrontier and send a PM to SinisterFrontier06 to be added in that group buy (sorry). I have asked if I can just take names and let them know, we'll see.

·
on line
135 Posts
You could easily combine a ball compass and an Inclinomiter in the same package. The compass would read horizontally and the incline would read vertically.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts