Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
on line
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep, the title says it all. Feb 16 - 17th out on Crystal Beach in Galveston. Nice big camp fire, maybe some fishing, some beer and a group of Xterra junkies hanging out sharing stories around a huge bonfire. Won't be much wheeling except for maybe some beach cruising but we'll deffinately have a blast out there. If you're interested post in here or shoot me a PM, you can even email me at [email protected]

Feb 16-17 (sat&sun)

bring your tents, sleeping backs and hotdogs for the fire!

·
on line
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Eddie, I'll go ahead and see what kind of places we can find out there, I know there's some areas out there with some play spots, but I want to make sure it's not something we'll all be paying tickets for, lol.

·
on line
2,077 Posts
so uh, as i told projectx in a pm, crystal beach isn't on galveston island, it's across the ferry on Boliver penninsula. If you guys end up over there i'll prob. come over one of the days. If you want to be around galveston, San Luis Pass on the west end of the island isn't too bad to play a little and camp on the beach. There's also a little wheeling on Pelican Island, but i'm still looking into the true legality of it.

·
on line
743 Posts
TXterra37 said:
You should swing by my place! Having a birthday party for the fiance Sat night, other than that I'm off 'till Tuesday.
I might take you up on that! I'm just going to be visiting my grandparents in SA. I'm sure I can get away from them for a little while. I'll send you a PM by thursday to let you know for sure. :thumbright:

·
on line
743 Posts
TXterra37 said:
And not to rain on anyone's parade, but I'm pretty sure there's a state-wide burn ban...?
Naaa, people had fires going on the beach saturday night. Unless they put one in effect in the last couple days.

·
on line
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
naw, not at this time, also with weather playing a big factor it'll pretty much put a damper on things.

we'll reschedule the trip for another time.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts