Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
on line
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am moving to Georgia this week, Just curious to see if there are any X's around them parts :bounce:

·
on line
564 Posts
Bummer...Utah to GA? You're gonna have some seriuos wheel'n withdrawals! Like when I moved from CA to MD!

Rob

·
on line
652 Posts
I live there but i am in vegas for a few months
Where are you moving to?

·
on line
612 Posts
I'm in Atlanta, if you want a good place to wheel check out River Rock ORV Park. I've never been there, but have seen some pics of people out there and it looks like fun.

I'll be going up to Tellico this summer to do some camping/wheeling.

·
on line
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
robnfl said:
Bummer...Utah to GA? You're gonna have some seriuos wheel'n withdrawals! Like when I moved from CA to MD!

Rob
Yeah as far as Wheelin goes, it will suck. But I am way excited to move there. I am looking to move to Peachtree City, Senoia, Newnan type areas. Any other suggestions?

·
on line
142 Posts
I guess it depends on where you work. If your work is on the North side of Atlanta then I like Roswell. Just be ready for the traffic, it's a major shock if you don't come from a high traffic area like LA or NY.

·
on line
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My work is south of Atlanta in Conley.

·
on line
142 Posts
If it were me then I would find a place as close as possible to work in Conley. If anything find somewhere southeast of Conley, away from the airport.

·
on line
45 Posts
I live close to an orv area here in the mountains of N. Ga. There are quite a few forest service roads up here too that make for good 4 wheeling. i'm 90 miles from Telico :)

·
on line
14 Posts
I am in Suwanee, in North-East suburbia.

Pluckyduck is right - One of the tricks to hapiness around here (metro Atl) is to live near work otherwise you will go crazy sitting in traffic.

·
on line
612 Posts
Yeah I definitely live 10 miles from my office - 12-15 min commute. Make sure you'll be going the opposite way of traffic and you'll be good too.

·
on line
342 Posts
anyone no anywhere near macon ga to go offroading

·
on line
342 Posts
or would anyone want to meet me somewhere they know of because macon has nothing

1 - 14 of 14 Posts