Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
on line
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in ga going wheeling anywhere close by?

·
Read Only
656 Posts
Where are you located and where are you interested in going? I'm in Alpharetta. Went camping last week at the Upper 'Hooch River Campground in the 'Hooch National Forest. Did some forest roads, nothing serious, mainly went for leaf peeping (poor foliage this year...drought). Might go sometime after Thanksgiving (got a week off) so let me know if you're interested and have some specific trails in mind. Hope my son brings his Jeep home for break so we can have one more along.

·
on line
612 Posts
Keep me informed, I'm still riding stock, but I'd like to know when and where just in case I can get free from the honey-do list.

·
on line
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wheeling

My friend says there are some good spots around bull mountain . The roads are fire roads with some minor stuff nothing to break you ride

I am ridin all stock and not looking to do any crawling. Or to beat my stuff up. Besides I already have several other expensive hobbies.
I need another like I need another ahole. (already met my quota for those at work)

·
on line
27 Posts
Acworth Lake 4wheeling

There is some pretty good dirt and mud 4wheeling in Macedonia, GA. Cant remember the name of the road its off of but it runs between 75 and Canton. The trails go all the way back to the lake. Lake is pretty dried up at the moment so it fun driving around on the actual lake bed. I live in Acworth and its about 20 min from my house.

·
on line
69 Posts
are you guys going to meet up this weekend???? let me know i might come down there!!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts