Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
on line
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
$99 bucks from 4 wheel parts saw the add in JP magazine, but could not find it on the website. It says every pocket is molle so they can be moved and removed.

·
on line
2,165 Posts
Smittybilt G.E.A.R. Seat Covers

The Ultimate Storage solution for your off road vehicle! The G.E.A.R. seat cover is a completely new way of looking at storage for your off road needs. Each cover is manufactured from 600 Denier Polyester with a PVC liner and is completely adjustable.

is that talking about the cover or the pockets?
cause from the pics it looks like it just sandwiches around the seat with straps...

·
on line
4,495 Posts
paintsnow said:
Smittybilt G.E.A.R. Seat Covers

The Ultimate Storage solution for your off road vehicle! The G.E.A.R. seat cover is a completely new way of looking at storage for your off road needs. Each cover is manufactured from 600 Denier Polyester with a PVC liner and is completely adjustable.

is that talking about the cover or the pockets?
cause from the pics it looks like it just sandwiches around the seat with straps...
Well it says the pockets are MOLLE so you can swap out the pockets if it does get in the way.

I kinda like these seat covers, something else to spend money on......

·
on line
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well i certainly appreciate you giving them a try. Cannot wait to see pictures.

·
on line
13,466 Posts
Ok, the tools at 4 WHeel Drive Hardware told me on the phone today that my seat cover is on back order, and they are supposed to get them next week. OK, so why did i have to CALL to find this out? Annoying. So anyways, its goona be like 2 weeks give or take...........i say give, untill i get this. But by then some other cool crap will have all our attention. But it will be good to have this/something new to poast about. Oh well, just giving you guys who may want it an update.

·
on line
3,272 Posts
so i dont know if that was intentional but i am digging poast.

it is a post that boasts about something you have. you should coin that!

·
on line
4,495 Posts
Glad your willing to give. I'm impatient, if they had told me that then I'd be off to the next idea. Did they tell you how much they would run? I really like these since it would fit my gawd awful tan interior.

1 - 20 of 100 Posts