Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
on line
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well...The truck looks PERFECT...but they are waiting for a new driveshaft from nissan,,,WAAAAAYYYYY backorder and i want to PUKE Again..(That on top of an inpulsive stock sale,,my only stock,,to buy the X,i dont have to tell you in the last few weeks its gone thru the roof and i could have bought 2 X"S)

The GM says he will "Borrow" a driveshaft from a new truck in stock..

·
on line
246 Posts
Think he is saying that he sold his stock in a company to buy his X. In the past two weeks said stock has doubled and if he had waited he could have bought two X's. So between that and all this trouble he is having make him was to vomit.

·
on line
559 Posts
Terdar said:
Think he is saying that he sold his stock in a company to buy his X. In the past two weeks said stock has doubled and if he had waited he could have bought two X's. So between that and all this trouble he is having make him was to vomit.
Wow...that's pretty impressive. I must've been watching the same show as MC.

·
on line
134 Posts
So the dealer is going to cannibalize a new X sitting on the lot for your driveline? That’s pretty cool of them I must say. Does this mean you'll be back on the road soon?

·
on line
559 Posts
That sucks for the guy who buys that new X thinking that's brand spankin' new, but was actually devirginized.

·
on line
3,484 Posts
Pulling a part like that off won't harm a thing. We used to do it when I worked at a dealer all the time. Back then, late 70's we'd even swap out the wheels they wanted and stuff like that. I notice Nissan sends you a questionnaire asking if you got what was listed on the sticker, so no more of that crap. MC

·
on line
135 Posts
I'm less concerned since it's a drive shaft. We we were talking a axle, then I could see a problem.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts