Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Circumstances have changed for my family.

I need to put stock Pro4X rims and stock size tires (265/75R16) on my 2012 Pro4X.

I am offering 275/70R18 Toyo MT's on Ultra Wheel Goliath Rims.

The tire and rim combo works great. With the melt mod there is no rubbing.

I live just north of Austin Texas.

Thanks

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I may be interested in this swap. I'll be headed to Austin around labor day, and I was gonna fly, but maybe the drive would be worth it. How's the tread look on those tires? Did you buy them new?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

I will measure the thread.

I traded my pro 4X rims and tires for these 18's

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I may be interested in this swap. I'll be headed to Austin around labor day, and I was gonna fly, but maybe the drive would be worth it. How's the tread look on those tires? Did you buy them new?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

I will measured the thread;
3 each at 5/16 and 1 each at 7/16

I did not buy them I traded my pro 4X rims and tires for these 18's

·
Registered
19 Posts
Any guess on how many miles they have on them? I have about 11k on the stock T/A's. It's already dark, but tomorrow I'll try to measure tread on mine too.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Any guess on how many miles they have on them? I have about 11k on the stock T/A's. It's already dark, but tomorrow I'll try to measure tread on mine too.
I wish I knew how many miles were on the tires.

One tire is newer than the other three.

They were an improvement off road over the stock tires

It rained a lot here recently. The MT's worked great in the mud. Never felt like I was going to bog down. I was in the mud field by a river.

·
Registered
9 Posts
If you ever plan on driving towards Atlanta soon let me know. I'd love to do this swap but I'm too far away to drive that whole trip right now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts