Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
on line
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
4 - MB Predator wheels for sale. 18X8.5 including spline drive lugs.
$400.00 for the set. would prefer to sell locally or within driving distance.
I`m located in NJ. Thanks...PR...

for pics please PM me with you e-mail address, thanks!

·
on line
245 Posts
IMO they are too big for what most people on this board want... I would list them on craigslist and/or ebay if I were you

·
on line
12 Posts
pm'd.

·
on line
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cHurt said:
IMO they are too big for what most people on this board want... I would list them on craigslist and/or ebay if I were you
A while back these were the wheels of choice for the newer Xterra`s. USMCXterra has them on his. as far as the wheels being 18`s, no issues on our 05.

for the asking price IMHO it`s not worth shipping out of state and best suited for someone local or in reach...
Rims only...

·
on line
3,331 Posts
Pale Rider said:
cHurt said:
A while back these were the wheels of choice for the newer Xterra`s. USMCXterra has them on his. as far as the wheels being 18`s, no issues on our 05.

for the asking price IMHO it`s not worth shipping out of state and best suited for someone local or in reach...
Rims only...
I think cHurt is referring to the reduced side wall height of tires because of the larger 18" rims which is bad for offroading but good for cool street look.

·
on line
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the tires are 285/60/18 Nitto`s. pretty good size side wall

·
on line
245 Posts
d-rap said:
Pale Rider said:
USMCXterra has them on his.
USMC is running 18s?
USMC is running these in 16" i believe. And I meant my comment with no cruel intentions, just giving an opinion for a quicker sale...

·
on line
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
All is good!...

Yeah, I knew MC ran 16`s with a large diameter tire.

I meant the style wheel.
anyways, yeah, this sale is just for the rims.
I have the tires on my 07 Econoline van...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts