Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a set of 4 like new wheels and tires. Wheels are Pro Comp 7089 and tires are Toyo Open Country M/T LT255/85R16. They are mounted/balanced with OEM TPMS installed. I just sold the Xterra so I'd like to move these. They were installed for approx 3000 miles. Comes with gorilla lug nuts and all center caps. I paid around $1600 new. Shipping is likely cost prohibitive. I'm located in KY near Ft. Knox and I'm willing to drive a little to meet someone if necessary. Thanks for looking. I can't figure out how to attach photos, but I have pics - just send me a message with your email address if you're interested and I'll send them to you. SOLD

Also, I have a full set (front and rear) of Wet Okole seat covers in like new condition. They are black with the red hibicus insert pattern. Both front seat covers have pockets on the backs. Here is a link to Wet Okole:

http://www.wetokole.com/XTERRA-Pattern.html

I have photos of these I can email too. I paid over $500 not including shipping. Asking $300 OBO shipped to contiguous 48.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
I think the price on the wheels and tires are very fair its just we are coming into Xmas shopping season so folks are putting a leash on their wallets . :dontknow:

Btw how did you like the 255/85s ?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Understand. I really liked the looks of the 255/85s but unfortunately I never had to time to take it off road after I got it all set up
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wheels/tires price reduced to $900. Help me get these out of my garage.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have stock leaf springs (with less than 1000 miles on them) I'll throw in with the wheels/tires for free
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just discovered that Greyhound ships packages and the cost is reasonable. I'm willing to ship, at buyers expense, the wheels/tires via greyhound if anyone is interested. Thanks
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Seat covers are still available. They're really nice quality and fit perfectly. They're just cluttering up one of the closets in my house so I'd like to get rid of them. Open to offers
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
1,364 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks for the interest but for $175 shipped I think I'll just hang onto them.
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 20 of 20 Posts