Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
PLEASE READ ENTIRE LISTING, I CANNOT CALCULATE EVERYONES SHIPPING. I CAN NOT TELL EXACT SHIPPING COSTS. ON CHEAPER ITEMS PLEASE GIVE YOURSELF A BALLPARK GUESSTIMATE, YOUR SAVING MONEY AS IT IS. ON LARGER ITEAMS I WILL WORK WITH YOU ON A PRICE.
I cant possibly take all these items to UPS/FedEx and get an exact price, nor do I have a set of scales and the exact boxes im gna use right not, so I apologize, im sure I will gain or lose $5-$25 on shipping some of this stuff anyways, but with the low cost of these items please don't get picky with shipping.

Selling my titan swap parts and some other random stuff. If it is pictured but not listed im sorry but it is no longer for sale. Shipping is not included and im sorry but i can calculate shipping for all items for every1 interested so please gestimate for yourself, my zip is 35473. Also all parts are now black, the pictures are old but they are good representations of the parts i have.
All ball joints on parts and the coilovers have very light offroad use and have about 20-30k hwy miles on them. I will clean the road grime off b4 i ship them.
Also please inbox me to call dibs 1st so i can keep everything organized.
Thanks for your time and goodluck

List as of 11/11/2013 @1:00 a.m.
DIBS ARE IN ORDER OF INBOX MESSAGES; TIMES RECIEVED

PRG Titan Uppers- $300
SOLD
Titan Inner and Outer MOOG TREs- $40
SOLD
FORGOT I HAVE A VOLANT CAI W/Powercore Filter(filter works fine but seems to be somewhat dry, might or might not need a new 1)... $160
SOLD
Xoskel light cage with 4 Pro Comp 130 watt spot lights- $100
SOLD
Boxed Titan Lowers with MOOG ball joint-$125 (These cost about $70 to ship they weigh a pretty good bit)
SOLD
Rear 1.5" Spacers- $40
SOLD
Radflo Adjustable 2.0 with 600# springs- $400
SOLD
GOBI passenger side regular ladder- $120
SOLD
Home made Garvin rack, fits perfect- $80
SOLD
Rear light gaurds- $50
SOLD

GPS dock- Not sure how much these go for now, make an offer.... im guessing $100 for the dock and another $80 for the gps
dennis595

LH and RH chrome headlights-$80

Kargo Master Safari basket roof rack- $175

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dibs list will be updated around 5-6 pm. If I somehow missed your p.m. Or didn't answer your questions feel free to shoot me another PM, it's a little difficult trying to keep you guys updated and keep it all organized on my cell. Thanks again to every1
Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
List will be updated tomorrow afternoon. Replying to PMs now, also weather hasn't permitted for me to paint anything for those of you wanting your items painted. Items that I have prepared will be shipped tomorrow. Also remember, if you send paypal money, include the item you have claimed and you online name! Thanks to all for your patience as I am juggling work, school, and trying to get my xterra in shape to sell all in a fairly short amount of time.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Inbox was just cleared... If I have failed to reply to any messages I apologize. I believe every1 is up to date on the items.. updating list now

1 - 20 of 36 Posts