Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
on line
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
titan offroad 17" wheels with procomps and wheel adapters.

wheels are in good condition. tires are 33x12.5x17 at. 20-30% left. wheel adapters are 1.5" thick. (have to check). absolutely no damage or deformities.

i would like 350 OBO for all of them or trade with 4 tires that has good amount of thread. 285/75/16 or 305's/?/16.

im in socal. 91792. pick up would be nice coz shipping's probably gonna cost 40-55 a wheel. but i can work up a deal on that.

reason: just wanna go back to my se wheels with 33's.

i can send current tire thread pics to emails. thanks guys.

·
on line
3,262 Posts
Dude i would love to have those as a spare set of wheels.... I wish you didnt live in socal... I have a great set of 285/75/16 BFG AT's. I dont know if I want to do the whole shipping thing.

·
on line
874 Posts
that thing looks nice!

·
on line
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
S_e_X-Terra said:
Dude i would love to have those as a spare set of wheels.... I wish you didnt live in socal... I have a great set of 285/75/16 BFG AT's. I dont know if I want to do the whole shipping thing.
how much would shipping be for your tires and whats your zip? we might be able to work something out. getting your tires would be really nice. thats the exact measurement i was looking for. my zip is 91792.

·
on line
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
cool man. let me know what up. no deals yet but a lot of thinking going around. lol. thanks. no rush on my side anyway.

·
on line
1,284 Posts
S_e_X-Terra said:
Okay dude whats the deal... I dont need the tires that I have now, but I absolutely love those titan rims. Lets make a deal!
SeXTerra, be careful. You know those are 17" rims not 16" like the tires you're talking about.

·
on line
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
im not able to sell to sexterra...shipping is too much..

oh well...i guess...i have to sell cheap. $300 picked up for everything. or...$300 + half of shipping cost.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts