Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
on line
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://thenewx.org/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=3318 for pics

OK well I've gotta let the (2006, AT, 2WD, S) X go and quick so I'm going to let it go at a good price in case anyone here knows anyone that wants an Xterra.

9900 miles, never off road, never slept outside (always garaged or covered parking at work)

Mods:
Everything is factory matched in black paint
One of a kind stainless steel grille
All steps painted with herculiner
Custom black headlights with LED's in them
Black/clear tails with red LED bulbs
Tint all around
Red Interior (gauges, switches, etc)
Hidden keyless entry keypad
Sound deadening in rear
Bluetooth kit installed

Will include for a little extra:
Double Din DVD player with Navigation
Black wheels & Tires

only 19,500!

·
on line
15 Posts
how much for the tailights?

·
on line
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tail lights- 40 bucks with LED bulbs.

Grille- I gotta see if whoever wants to buy it wants it, but I wouldn't sell the black surround, just the stainless part, because then I'd have one part of the truck that isn't black and it'd look weird...

·
on line
15 Posts
Alright i'll take them. Send me a quote with the full price shipped to zip code 80831. How much would you take for the headlights and tailights together?

·
on line
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
usafdude said:
Alright i'll take them. Send me a quote with the full price shipped to zip code 80831. How much would you take for the headlights and tailights together?
Headlights and taillights together - 75 bucks. I need your factory headlights though. shipping will be 10 bucks.

·
on line
15 Posts
dragonplayboy said:
usafdude said:
Headlights and taillights together - 75 bucks. I need your factory headlights though. shipping will be 10 bucks.
Roger that sir, i'll take them both. Are you including the HID with the headlights?

·
on line
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
for 75 bucks? I have 60 dollars in LED's and materials and 10-15 hours labor in the headlights, and 80 dollars in the tail lights alone

The HID's cost me another couple hundred dollars! Make it worth my while and you can have them but this isn't a rip-offathon... :)

Also, I need your factory headlights ASAP so I can pull the ones off my X, swap them, and send them back to you.

·
on line
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
oh hey if you want a K&N also, I have the typhoon air intake, I saw in your sig that you're looking for a K&N.

·
on line
15 Posts
dragonplayboy said:
for 75 bucks? I have 60 dollars in LED's and materials and 10-15 hours labor in the headlights, and 80 dollars in the tail lights alone

The HID's cost me another couple hundred dollars! Make it worth my while and you can have them but this isn't a rip-offathon... :)

Also, I need your factory headlights ASAP so I can pull the ones off my X, swap them, and send them back to you.
Hey man I had to ask. Didnt know if it came with the HID or not. Sorry I struck a nerve there. Umm...if I send you my headlights I wont be able to drive mine. I kinda need it to get to work. I tell you what just scratch the headlights. How much for the K&N filter?

·
on line
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
usafdude said:
How much for the K&N filter?
no prob on the lights amigo, i was just in a bad mood at work earlier, sorry about that! :)

The K&N filter is actually this kit:
http://www.knfilters.com/search/product.aspx?Prod=63-6014

it's like 300+ dollars retail, 250+ on ebay, I just want 150 for it. it has about 5000 miles on it, and it's essentially brand new I just cleaned and reoiled the filter with the kit.

·
on line
15 Posts
Alright how about 200 bucks for the K&N and tailights shipped to me? If its ok I need to pay with PayPal.

·
on line
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Pending sale-

Headlights/taillights - S-E-Xterra
K&N - USAFdude
Cargo Mat - anrebel1
TV/DVD/NAV - Matt

·
on line
15 Posts