Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys, I've got some stock parts sitting around and taking up space. All parts are off a 2011 X model with 25k miles. All prices do not include shipping.

Stock stereo (non-integrated): $50
Stock speakers: $30 each set
Rear mudflaps: $15
Airdam for non-gearbox equipped rack: $40
Silver side steps: $50 (prefer not to ship)

Let me know if you want anything, I'll likely be posting these up on Craigslist as well. Located in central Ohio.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Hey Guys, I've got some stock parts sitting around and taking up space. All parts are off a 2011 X model with 25k miles. All prices do not include shipping.

Stock stereo (non-integrated): $50
Stock speakers: $30 each set
Rear mudflaps: $15
Airdam for non-gearbox equipped rack: $40
Silver side steps: $50 (prefer not to ship)

Let me know if you want anything, I'll likely be posting these up on Craigslist as well. Located in central Ohio.
Is there a difference on the air dam? Dibs if not! Can you post a pic?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The air dam will not fit with the gear box option. It extends up and over the rails into the area normally occupied by the gear box. I can post pictures later tonight.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hollywoodstylin is right, I just have the rear section of the air damn that takes the place of the gearbox

·
Registered
6,919 Posts
Do the silver side steps come with the mounting brackets and bolts?
Stock side steps don't need bolts, only nuts (M6?) - they slip onto studs which are already built into the rocker panel. Pretty sure the brackets are integral on the step side as well.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Steps come with brackets needed to mount them. Will likely come with nuts if I didn't get rid of them (need to check). Shipping will likely be $$$ though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts