Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So, I had plans of replacing the X with a Jeep after returning from an upcoming deployment. Irrelevantly, cooler heads prevailed, and I was convinced into keeping the X. So, I upgraded the rest of my suspension to the OME HD stuff and some SPC UCA's. I finally have ZERO coil bucket contact, woohoo! Anyways, here's the stuff I now have for sale. Everything has a little over 8k on it and is in great shape. I actually kinda miss the AAL's because they were so forgiving, but I needed a stiffer rear option. All prices are w/o shipping, which will be on the buyer's dime, and a 3% paypal fee if that's the route you want to go. The leaf packs will be expensive to ship, but I'm willing to do it if you really want to pay for it. Shipping will be from 95139, San Jose, Ca. Stock UCA's with Energy Suspension bump stops already installed $35/pair Bilstein OEM rear shocks $50. I also have the matching coilovers, minus the top mounts. I might be adding a 1" spacer to my OME coils which would require me to buy a top plate with longer studs, so hit me up and I might be able to include the top plates with them. $100 for the Bilsteing coilovers and rear shocks Stock leaf packs, with PRG 2" AAL and 2 degree spacers pre installed. Will include bushings as well- $200 2" rear lift shackles. Unsure of the brand. Purchased from board member a few months ago and never got around to installing them. They were rusted pretty bad, so I purchased the OME shackles to go with the leaf packs. I cleaned these up best I could, primed and painted them. I would swap out the hardware with some new stuff $50 I also have a rear sway bar, front skidplate, a set of mudflaps, and some other random stuff. If you're looking for something specific, PM me and I'll see what I have lying around

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pics of the coilovers added. They're currently disassembled. They need new top mounts and isolate bushings to be reassembled. I used them to assemble my OME front struts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How much for the add a leafs? What else you got for sale. I live in the area. Posted via Mobile Device
Hell yeah you do. I'd do $100 for the AAL + shims.

I also have a stock engine skid, mudflaps, carpeted floor mats, stock S model stereo and speakers, etc. Looking for something in specific?

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sounds good. Another member inquired about the AAL's as well and sent me a pm Monday. If he wants them I'll sell them to him. Otherwise, you're first in line

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
All Bilstein's and the AAL are sold. Still have the leaves!

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
How much for stock skid? Check out the pacific section we are trying to get a little run in within the month.
You can have it if you pick it up. I'll be on military orders starting feb so the sooner the better!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts