Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
on line
3,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
the R180 and half shafts are '08 with 52,xxx miles. one of the pathy half shafts was brand new when I bought it and it has about 11,xxx miles on it. I got the other one used so I don't know the year or mileage. but there doesn't appear to be any thing wrong with it.

as for prices

R180 - $300 I have an auto trans so the gear ratio is 3.36:1

ALL PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING

I would prefer local pick up for the R180

·
on line
3,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the 23rd is no good for me. I have a birthday party to go to and getting some pictures done with my girl and her son. I don't know if I can make it to your mod day yet. I'll let you know

·
on line
3,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump!!

I lowered the r180 and the v8 pathfinder half shafts by $50

I'd still like a local sale on the r180. If you want anything else pm me with your shipping info and a phone number I can text, that way when I go to ups or whoever for a quote I can text you to move things along a little faster.

One stock half shaft is going to Noah as long as he still wants it.

·
Registered
6,919 Posts
Haha nice. I'm not going either. I'll be helping my dad at my sister's house but my sister is going so I could have her bring it with her. But we'll figure something out
We could figure out some extremely roundabout way to get them out to Noah. Joey/Blueberry says he's going to Northern Exposure, maybe that could pan out. On the other hand, dblocker (08XOR's sis) only lives an hour or so away from you...

·
on line
3,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I still have it Primer. Pm me your info and I'll get you a quote.

Yea I'll see Noah eventually. I have to check out that new toy he got for Christmas!

·
on line
3,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Noah is correct. When I bought them I was keeping my suspension but I put an M205 in place of the R180. I couldn't afford the suspension part of the TS right away.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts