Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
$200

*Bumper sold pending funds

The spare has about half the tread left on my KO2 with a nice even five tire rotation since it was mounted. 265/75-16

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How far?

Nice looking bumper. If you change your mind about shipping then I’ll take it. Unfortunately, I am more than an hour away. GLWS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
I think the NW is for Northwest.... Washington state.... yup Kent, Washington from his profile

Shipping this sucks, but with some calls you may find someone to
1) package this beast
2) ship it - there are freight companies that don't have a limit on weight or size, takes more than a week to transport but you don't pay crazy retail $200-$300, but only like $100.
Bad news is that the packaging itself can cost $100 if you don't do it yourself.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I think the NW is for Northwest.... Washington state.... yup Kent, Washington from his profile

Shipping this sucks, but with some calls you may find someone to
1) package this beast
2) ship it - there are freight companies that don't have a limit on weight or size, takes more than a week to transport but you don't pay crazy retail $200-$300, but only like $100.
Bad news is that the packaging itself can cost $100 if you don't do it yourself.
Yep. You’re 100% on target. All that said it would still be worth it for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hello all, update, the bumper is sold pending funds. Spare With KO2 is still available.

·
Premium Member
565 Posts
Me! I'm the lucky buyer. Well, this weekend I will be.
Next weekend will be fun. Lift kit, wheel hub, rust removal, front brakes, caliper and wheel paint, spark plugs, valve cover gasket, and now a bumper install!
Hope it's a long weekend! good luck!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You lost me at spark plugs (#6) and the valve cover, good luck indeed!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Bumper is officially sold as of this weekend, thanks for all the inquiries. Spare wheel and tire still for sale.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts