Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Prices, where indicated, are shipped to the 48 CONUS.

Items:

Nissan seat covers (black/silver) $70 shipped.

2 front wheel sensors $50 shipped for the pair or $30 for each shipped.

Please send me a PM.

Paypal payment as family or friends.

Thanks
Ramiro Munoz

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I thought that I had a faulty wheel sensor and I bought the ones that Surf and Snow had for sale last night. I just found out that my driver's side wheel hub bearing was damaged where the mechanic advised me not to drive, so I got it replaced, it came with a sensor and everything is back to normal.

I paid $60 for the pair of used wheel sensors shipped, which I no longer need. I will sell them for $50 shipped to recover some of the expense I just incurred and that I was not expecting or $30 if sold separately. Please let me know

Thanks
Ramiro Munoz

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mo problem Jay. Hopefully someone needs a sensor or two, otherwise I will have them in case I ever need them. Do you know if the front are interchangeable with the back sensors?

·
on line
22,508 Posts
Mo problem Jay. Hopefully someone needs a sensor or two, otherwise I will have them in case I ever need them. Do you know if the front are interchangeable with the back sensors?

They are not interchangeable. All 2nd gens use the same fronts, and left and right on the front are interchangeable, so so its a one-size-fits-all. But on the rear, there are c200 left and right and m226 left and right. All four are different from each other and from the fronts.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
PM sent. Bought these from a former Xterra owner and never got to install them. I inspected them and they dont have any rips/ tears that I could see, they are a little dirty but they can be cleaned. Selling to fund other mods.

Thanks
Ramiro Munoz

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I rather sell them as a set, as the cost of shipping for one is very similar for one than for two. Let me know. Maybe you will be able to sell the other one yourself.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sorry I have not gotten shipping quotes but I have been at the hospital receiving some treatment and after treatment I stop at the office for work. Its been a quite exhausting two weeks but thank God Tuesday is the last day and hopefully the last treatment. Will stop at FedEx tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts