Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

FS: Some Stock Parts

2K views 15 replies 3 participants last post by  thoughthard2comeupwithths 
#1 · (Edited)
For those of you who want to fix up or add a little stock bling to your ride I have a few items for sale.

Stock Mud Guards Set of 4: SOLD

Stock Rad Skid: 25.00

Stock Front Recovery Hook: SOLD

Stock Front Bumper: 50.00 (Local Only) PENDING SALE

Stock S Head Unit: SOLD

Stock S Speakers Set of 6: SOLD

All items are shipped at buyers expense. I am willing to meet people in the greater Denver area if interested. Get'em while they last.

#3 ·
What kind of shape is the front bumper in? Will it work with a 2013 PRO-4X (sorry, still a newbie on what is interchangeble to what)

Willing to meet in Fort Collins? Longmont exit?

I am in southeast Wyoming, 80 miles from Cheyenne...

#4 ·
The bumper is like new. And yes it will work with a Pro-4X. I am down in Littleton so Fort Collins is a bit far. Would you be able to meet in the middle somewhere?

#5 ·
Let me check with the g/f to see when we might be coming down to CO. Might be next weekend possibly.

How about the old Raddisson castle up in Thornton right off the interstate? It's now a Doubletree by Hilton: http://doubletree3.hilton.com/en/ho...lton-hotel-denver-thornton-DENTNDT/index.html

If some other buyer comes along, feel free to sell it. Don't hold it for me, just let me know if you sell it. Heck, I'll have to even see if the g/f wants it... LOL

#16 ·
Sorry, but the trip to FTC on December 7th is postponed. Pry until January now.

If some other buyer comes along, feel free to sell the front bumper. Don't hold it for me, just let me know if you sell it.

I'll have to contact you when I will possibly be down in CO...

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.