Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a set of skids, Engine, Tranny, and T-Case I am looking to sell. The engine skid is a BRAND NEW Hefty, and the Transmission and T-Case are Lightly Used Shrockworks. I had a potential buyer who fell off the radar and am now looking to move these as soon as possible.

I am asking 375 for the bunch. I will be at the Mod day on Sunday if you would like to pick them up there. I do not want to ship these, Local only please. Get your skids on and ready for GONE without the wait times!

·
Registered
187 Posts
I have a set of skids, Engine, Tranny, and T-Case I am looking to sell. The engine skid is a BRAND NEW Hefty, and the Engine and T-Case are Lightly Used Shrockworks. I had a potential buyer who fell off the radar and am now looking to move these as soon as possible.

I am asking 375 for the bunch. I will be at the Mod day on Sunday if you would like to pick them up there. I do not want to ship these, Local only please. Get your skids on and ready for GONE without the wait times!
I hope it's not me that you're talking about that "fell of the radar"! You changed your mind about selling them!

·
Registered
648 Posts
I have a set of skids, Engine, Tranny, and T-Case I am looking to sell. The engine skid is a BRAND NEW Hefty, and the Engine and T-Case are Lightly Used Shrockworks. I had a potential buyer who fell off the radar and am now looking to move these as soon as possible.

you listed 2 engine skids....just a heads up

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I hope it's not me that you're talking about that "fell of the radar"! You changed your mind about selling them!
No, I was not talking about you at all. Situation changed a bit and I need to move these before GONE.

And thanks, I see the error in the OP, there is only ONE engine skid which is BRAND NEW, and the T-Case, and Transmission skids are in Excellent condition. A bit of rust around the mounting hole but not bent or beat down at all.

As for location I am in Littleton, CO. The mod day will be in Niwot, CO near Boulder if you want to come get them on Sunday.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have had some interested buyers in single skids. So if you are interested in either a T-Case or Tranny skid let me know and we can work a deal out. Parted out the Engine Skid is dibbed, but still waiting to see if someone would want the whole set before parting out. Let me know.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sale on whole set pending. Will still consider part out if deal falls through.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts