Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So heres the deal i ordered a shrokworks front bumper powder coated will all the bells and whistles and i have just traded in my xterra due to the fact of it having isuues after issues :salute:and i am looking to sell it for best offer we all know what they are worth so please don't low ball me the bumper is due for delivery on the 18th of sept so i can just have it shipped to your house bc its all paid in full i just want to have someone enjoy it more than me text me if need be to talk 9787511745

·
Premium Member
22,508 Posts
So heres the deal i ordered a shrokworks front bumper powder coated will all the bells and whistles and i have just traded in my xterra due to the fact of it having isuues after issues :salute:and i am looking to sell it for best offer we all know what they are worth so please don't low ball me the bumper is due for delivery on the 18th of sept so i can just have it shipped to your house bc its all paid in full i just want to have someone enjoy it more than me text me if need be to talk 9787511745
Forum rules: no eBay style bidding wars. You MUST list a price.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts