Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
TNX Veteran
3,565 Posts
If it is any help to someone who wants this dudes bumpers but doesn't have the OG to trade; Hardcore Offroad in BFE PA literally has a mountain of stock bumpers (including mine) behind their shop he's giving away. Shipping might kill it, but it's an option. Cory's a good dude, if you need one give him a ring and work something out.

Speaking if which, I don't understand why more people who salivate over Shrockworks bumpers don't save several hundred dollars and an assload of time and just buy his. I see *very* little difference, and mine gets compliments ALL the time, like every day. Plus they are built like a brick $hithouse, tuff as hell.
I agree. I just picked mine up. It was $900 all said & done with powder coat, full guard, and fog light holes. Looks almost exactly like Shrock except that the center of the bumper goes down a little bit to match the height of the grill. I think it actually looks better. Not to mention 0 WEEK LEAD TIME

·
Super Moderator
4,166 Posts
How are these even still available? Usually Shrock stuff at even a slight discount sells on here within an hour. :dontknow:
Who knows?

I don't think the seller really knows what he wants to do. At first he was willing to ship if I paid shipping and spiffed him some money for his packing efforts. He offered to send additional photos. However, the photos were never forthcoming and the seller went silent and wouldn't respond to my PMs even though he was logging onto TheNewX several times each day and I received "read receipts" for each PM.

I got a bad feeling about the entire situation and withdrew my interest.

Most recently, the seller posted that he had someone willing to buy his bumpers and exchange stock replacements for them in his driveway, yet there is no indication that the arrangement ever came to fruition.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I cant argue about the bad JUJU. But everything is on up and up. Its just that I have to have the originals. I worked a couple of different deals on these but the shipping always kills it. I currently have two people who are willing to show up and swap these with me in my driveway. That is whats it is going to take.

Plan B I am just going add $400 to the price and take it in the shorts from the insurance company.

I offered to swap at your house. No answer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Sorry rob I didn't want to break them up. They are sold unless the current buyer doesn't follow through. Then Papa has the next opportunity.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts