Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Rob and Red I'm sure we can make this work but I have to have the originals.

I was trying to find an original. With the cost of that, having to modify the shrocks to fit my Frontier, and trying to find the time to drive down i think I'm out. Someone's going to get a great deal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
TNX Veteran
3,609 Posts
Im just glad to see Mr. Bills finally have his shot at the bumper he has been looking at for so long! Sorry to hear about your X being totaled though, that stinks man.
yeah right... I'd be willing to bet he doesn't get a bumper till 2018

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Wow one day of posting and three pages deep of post... Yup that's a killer deal!!!!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
2012 won't work for him or id have the shrockworks bumpers. he has a 2007 they have a different front bumper and grill. I was going to get them but i have a 2010.

·
Super Moderator
4,181 Posts
The seller logs on several times each day but has been non responsive to my private messages since 9/24.

I'm out.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
The seller logs on several times each day but has been non responsive to my private messages since 9/24.

I'm out.
I also wonder why so cheap. Did the front bumper take the hit? It looks like the driver's side front took the hit, but OP hasn't posted any other pictures. :violent1:

·
Super Moderator
4,181 Posts
I also wonder why so cheap. Did the front bumper take the hit? It looks like the driver's side front took the hit, but OP hasn't posted any other pictures. :violent1:
There's something not quite right about the deal, but other than the non-responsiveness from the seller I can't point to anything specific.

These bumpers have now been on two wrecked Xterras. Even if everything about the deal made sense I'm not so sure I would want these bumpers on my truck - bad juju.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
I cant argue about the bad JUJU. But everything is on up and up. Its just that I have to have the originals. I worked a couple of different deals on these but the shipping always kills it. I currently have two people who are willing to show up and swap these with me in my driveway. That is whats it is going to take.

Plan B I am just going add $400 to the price and take it in the shorts from the insurance company.

·
Registered
387 Posts
If it is any help to someone who wants this dudes bumpers but doesn't have the OG to trade; Hardcore Offroad in BFE PA literally has a mountain of stock bumpers (including mine) behind their shop he's giving away. Shipping might kill it, but it's an option. Cory's a good dude, if you need one give him a ring and work something out.

Speaking if which, I don't understand why more people who salivate over Shrockworks bumpers don't save several hundred dollars and an assload of time and just buy his. I see *very* little difference, and mine gets compliments ALL the time, like every day. Plus they are built like a brick $hithouse, tuff as hell.

21 - 40 of 45 Posts