Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
that totally sucks!!!! talk about timing i totally would have jumped on that . My order is already in a month! good luck you won't have problem,

·
Registered
15 Posts
SO I wrecked my xterra and they totaled it. I need to get the part off quickly and replace them with the originals.

Anything goes.

Shrockworks bumpers are going to be $600 for both. Has to be local and have to have the originals to put on.

More to come.

I'm really sorry about the wreck. Why not get another xterra or frontier?

Also, Do you have aftermarket coilovers on it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No Coilovers and the six foot son hates sitting in the back. We have kind of out grown it unfortunately. So its going to be a supercrew something, tahoe or maybe a 4runner.

Sorry a frontier bumper wont work and really cant ship due to fact that I have to have the originals put back on.

I only paid $500 for them used off a wrecked xterra. I dont want to let them go to the salvage yard I want to sell them on this forum.

Hopefully local.

·
Registered
114 Posts
No Coilovers and the six foot son hates sitting in the back. We have kind of out grown it unfortunately. So its going to be a supercrew something, tahoe or maybe a 4runner.

Sorry a frontier bumper wont work and really cant ship due to fact that I have to have the originals put back on.

I only paid $500 for them used off a wrecked xterra. I dont want to let them go to the salvage yard I want to sell them on this forum.

Hopefully local.

I can pay $200 for the rear, give you mine,and pick up on the 6th of October. Thoughts?

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm in Athens. I have to go to Valdosta on the 6th of October anyway.

If I pay the 400$ will you take a front bumper (if I find one) and pickup the front for me? I'll meet you in Athens afterwards.

If that works for the seller

·
Registered
114 Posts
If I pay the 400$ will you take a front bumper (if I find one) and pickup the front for me? I'll meet you in Athens afterwards.

If that works for the seller

Would love to but I don't have space.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts