Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
on line
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found this on Midwest Xterra Owners. It's not mine and I don't know the guy.

Linky

I'm selling all the Shrockworks stuff off my truck, plus some other things. The Shrock stuff will fit 05+ Xterras. I really don't want to ship this stuff. So, I'm hoping to find someone on here who wants it. Can meet up to deliver if needed. I have pictures of the Shrock stuff I can email.

Shrock rear tire carrier and bumper. Has hi-lift and CB antenna mounts. Perfect condition. 5,000lb tow rating. $750.

Shrock sliders. Has some rust on bottom from use and a little of the powdercoating is flaking off on the frame bracket. $275

Shrock skidplates. Painted black. Some rust and scrapes but not deformed in anyway. Engine/Oil pan - $80, Gas tank - $150, Transfer case - $80, Transmission - $100. A couple of the skidplates overlap. I have all the bolts for putting on the skidplates as a whole but don't if they are sold individually because I didn't keep the extra bolts.

48" Hi-lift Jack - Never used. Still has manual and packaging wrapped around handle. $35.

Set of Hella 500 lights plus custom switch to fit 05+ dash cut outs. Lights were mounted but never wired. Still have wiring instructions. $50

(5) Yokohama Geolander MT+ 285-75-16 - Just under 7k miles on 4. The spare has no miles. $525. These are still on the truck. Haven't been motivated to pull them off yet.[/url]

·
on line
123 Posts
What color is the shrock stuff?

I know you said you don't want to ship, but I will buy if you are willing to.

·
on line
1,149 Posts
i want the hi-lift but i cant contact the guy. i need to get in touch with the admin since im a newbie to that website. if anyone knows this person, please tell him/her that i want the hi-lift. thanks

·
on line
30 Posts
Same for me. A new account there still wont allow a reply. I am interested in the sliders if anyone knows this person.

·
on line
564 Posts
Summit Racing has the hi-lift for $59.95 plus $10.95 shipping.

Rob

·
on line
123 Posts
Yellow07s said:
Found this on Midwest Xterra Owners. It's not mine and I don't know the guy.
your best bet is to click on the link
Oh and uh huh.

Too bad that board won't let anyone register. Tried last night and tried today numerous times.

·
on line
1,149 Posts
Thanks for the heads up Rob. Ill look into that. You missed one hell of a run in Big Bear. Hope to see you guys soon.

·
on line
90 Posts
Sorry folks. I haven't been over here in a long time and didn't post the stuff for sale here because shipping this heavy stuff is going to be a PITA.

The sliders and rear bumper are powdercoated black. The skids are rattle-canned black on the bottom and primered on the top.

I have someone local interested in the sliders and skids. I should hear back from him in a couple of days. If he doesn't take them I'll get in touch.

I did not include shipping in the prices. So, relative to the hi-lift, Farm and Fleet has it even cheaper than Summit. If I add in shipping, it would probably be cheaper to buy from them because they are going to get a much better rate than I am. Check it out and let me know if you want it.

Ultimately, I'll probably have to ship the stuff because MXO just isn't a broad enough market for the 2nd Gen stuff. I was going to post the stuff for sale here in the next week or so anyway. Just have to get organized for shipping.

Steve

·
on line
90 Posts
Sliders, skid plates, and lights have been sold.

·
on line
3,272 Posts
How much for the Hi Lift jack shipped to 90026?

And if you have changed your mind about the bumper, I am also curious for the total price of the bumper shipped as well.

Thanks

·
on line
4 Posts
Tires

I am sure he already sold everything with the prices he was asking but I just came across this post and am hoping he still has the tires for sale, any chance he does?? 5 for that price, someone got dang lucky.

·
on line
90 Posts
Re: Tires

My XTeezy said:
I am sure he already sold everything with the prices he was asking but I just came across this post and am hoping he still has the tires for sale, any chance he does?? 5 for that price, someone got dang lucky.
I couldn't find anyone to take them for that price. Sold them for $350.

I do still have the rear tire carrier but need to follow up with Killjoy LA to see if he still wants it.

·
on line
3,272 Posts
guys i bailed on tea mon. things came up and i just cant afford it. just for the record he was really cool about giving me a chance to get it together but the cards didnt fall in my favor.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts