Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

Located in Oceanside, CA 92058. Would like to sell locally, or have them picked up, due to the pain it would be to ship, but also willing to work something out.

Less than 15k miles with them.

-Shrockworks Front Bumper Textured Black Powder Coat
(center hoop & headlight guard tubing)
Black Shackles x2

-$850

-Shrockworks Rear Bumper & Tire Rack Textured Black Powder Coat
Hi-Lift Jack Mount
CB Antenna Tab
Black Shackles x2

-$800

-AJ SuperSquare Rock Rails (extended)

-$300

http://www.shrockworks.com/nissan
http://www.ajsoffroadarmor.com/product.php?productid=17542&cat=270&page=1

·
Registered
223 Posts
Man I wish I had the cash for the sliders.

Would you be willing to take a trade of a firearm? Im looking to (legally) offload my Ruger LC9.. Would be a good trade for the both of us financially speaking..

Im in Los Angeles BTW, and have a good friend that lives in Oceanside, so Im not opposed to driving down for a day.

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Someone explain to me how these bumpers are still available? Usually these things are gone in 5 minutes. I already have them or I would have jumped on this. Shrock bumpers with no wait, it must be Christmas.

·
on line
427 Posts
Someone explain to me how these bumpers are still available? Usually these things are gone in 5 minutes. I already have them or I would have jumped on this. Shrock bumpers with no wait, it must be Christmas.
Probably because there are already a lot of guys signed up for a group buy from Shrock that is going on right now and the GB discount is almost cheaper for brand new items shipped to your door than the seller's items which are used and requires driving to meet and swap parts. Shrock is also saying they gaurantee 4 weeks for delivery on the GB items.

·
Registered
430 Posts
What's the usual lead time on a Shrock front bumper?

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Counter proposal: Six days and a pack of Skittles
Hahaha is this an offer for mine?!?!?! I'll take it lol:D

But there has been some recent discussions of someones front taking 6+ months and the GB's being around 4 months as they have a clause for a double discount if they do not reach the deadline... But yes, it is EXTREMELY difficult to get a shrock in less than a months time.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts