Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
on line
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling a set of BF Goodrich KO2 265/75r16 tires. Two are brand spanking new and 2 are used for five thousand miles or less. I traded in the my truck before I needed to install the new ones and took off the old ones before I traded her in. I have the receipts for both sets.

Please don't waste my time or yours. Price is pretty much firm, we both know what I'm selling and they go for $199 each. I can deliver anywhere in queens Manhattan or long island. I need an excuse to leave my house from my wife. I tried selling these before but I was busy with work so I just marked them sold. The hassle was too much.

$650 firm message me and we can go from there.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Soooo.... does that mean with? Or without selling the tires???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Man... I bet you've been selling a lot of "stuff" just to get out of the house huh? :LOL: Someone... please buy this guy's tires so he can finally relax his ears lol :ROFLMAO:
GLWS!

·
on line
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hahahhahahahah, I'm getting rid of everything. I've been out of work for the past 7 months. Well working from home. So she nags me all the time. Plus it doesn't help that I gained 15 lbs.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Damn.... Maybe I shoulda posted I was taking a road trip for the 4th of July to Va. Sounds like I could have had myself a wingman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts