Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have Color matched Body side mouldings that came off my '10 SE X, I had them professionally removed at a body shop while I was getting some work done, and replaced them with the off road mouldings, that is why I have these for sale. the Color Code is NAC which is the red metallic color. only a couple of tiny nicks on these other wise they are in perfect condition. will need to be retaped before install, one of the smaller pieces is already retaped however and ready to go. come with install instructions, they are boxed up and ready to go. I can not take paypal so a Money order will have to be the payment.

$80 shipped SOLD

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I still have them, these came of a SE model 2nd Gen, the SE's came with different mouldings then the Off Road models did. they are Completely OEM off the assembly line from Nissan, not aftermarket.

here is a pic of my X with the exact one I am selling, not the greatest pic but here is proof they are for 2nd gens.

and a black file photo I found.

and a white one I found on Autotrader

thanks guys.

·
on line
666 Posts
Only available on the 09 and 10 SEs. All others still use the rounded trim.
This. I remember when the 09 SEs came out. I was so jealous of those color matched door handles, mirrors, and body side mouldings. I was hoping to snag some off one at a parts yard but haven't been able to find one yet.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts