Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, Figured I'd throw this one out there for everyone to see if their is any interest.

Looking to sell my Salsa Moto Rapido Hardtail. Its an 18" frame so anyone roughly 5'7-6'1. I have a lot of money in this bike ($2,200) and completely realize I will not see near what I would like but thats ok. The bike is sub 24lbs. Has not been ridden much as I have multiple bikes that see more action.
Heres a run down of the components on the bike...

Frame is scandium and carbon mix-Really nice ride
Rockshox Sid Fork_100mm of travel w/ remote lockout
FSA Carbon Bars and super light Ritchey stem
Thompson 300mm seatpost
WTB silverado saddle with Ti rails
Chris King Sealed Headset (gold)
Avid Juicy 7 hydraulic disc brakes
Bontrager Race X Light Wheels (tubeless)
XT front Derailleur X.9 Rear
FSA Afterburner crankset (triple)
WTB and Maxis tires_2.1 front/ 1.95 rear

The XTR pedals are not included with sale but since its the forum I am willing to throw in a set of regular shimano spd's or crankbrothers candy's as well as a bottle of stans sealant for future needs with the wheels.
The bike has a fresh tune-up and entire drivetrain works flawlessly.
When I say low use I mean it. Roughly 200 miles tops on the bike all together.

Make me an offer, Have it on Craigslist for more but would rather sell to someone on here. Willing to ship on your dime. I don't mind packing the bike up. It will be done professionally at my local shop. Need to make room in the garage for a new toy

Call or Text 516.695.9711

·
on line
10,980 Posts
I'm actually kinda glad this isn't a bit bigger (~21"), or I'd be far too tempted to spend $1300 I shouldn't ... really nice setup, and a good price. I'd love to get one of these for a hardtail build.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts