Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a a retrofitted set of the aftermarket projector headlights. I swapped out the regular LED halos to CCFL so they're much brighter and better looking. Also I swapped out the LED bulbs in the bottom portion of the headlights that turn on with the DRLs as well.
The outer bottom tabs are broken off on both headlights but they mount just fine without them.
I'm asking $250 plus shipping.

Heres the plug in for them

·
Registered
187 Posts
dibs if first offer falls through.

How difficult are these to install? Is it pretty much plug-n-play?

·
Registered
187 Posts
These still up for grabs?

·
Premium Member
9,791 Posts
hey, what size are the halos in them? I am thinking about fixing mine...

the answer is 80mm and 90mm in case anyone else was wondering. i'm doing mine in Amber

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
I have a a retrofitted set of the aftermarket projector headlights. I swapped out the regular LED halos to CCFL so they're much brighter and better looking. Also I swapped out the LED bulbs in the bottom portion of the headlights that turn on with the DRLs as well. I'm asking $250 plus shipping.

Heres the plug in for them
Hey man. Are your headlights still for sale. If so I'll take them. And add 50 for shipping

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Hey! @Watkins303 it looks like you stealthed the front bumper, did you also paint the large bumper pieces around the fog lights? And what kind of paint did you use? It looks great!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Thank you, and yeh I did stealth the front bumper, grill, and foglight covers. What I did was first sand down everything with finer grit sandpaper, then I primed all the pieces and used spray on bed liner in multiple coats. I think the brand was duplicolor, it comes in a blue can and I'm pretty sure autozone or any of those places carry it.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Thank you, and yeh I did stealth the front bumper, grill, and foglight covers. What I did was first sand down everything with finer grit sandpaper, then I premiered all the pieces and used spray on bed liner in multiple coats. I think the brand was duplicolor, it comes in a blue can and I'm pretty sure autozone or any of those places carry it.
That's awesome! Did you do that to the quarter panels on the rear too?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
137 Posts
i have the same headlights and i have a couple of bulbs burn out, im thinking of switching to leds, all i can find are blueish ones, this ones look WHITE and they are really bright, can you tell me the model, socket and where to buy them? thanks! GLWS

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i have the same headlights and i have a couple of bulbs burn out, im thinking of switching to leds, all i can find are blueish ones, this ones look WHITE and they are really bright, can you tell me the model, socket and where to buy them? thanks! GLWS
Same, thing happened to me, I got those LED's at a store locally around me but if you're talking about the ones on the bottom, I believe they are called T-10 LED's. I wont be home till thursday I can take a pic of the LED's if you want.

·
Premium Member
9,791 Posts
it's a t-10 socket. if you swap them out, make sure you know if the leds you are putting back in have resistors on them or not. The leds that come in the lights have a control box with the resistors in it. If you put new ones in that have the resistors in the "bulb", you will need to wire AROUND that control box.

·
Premium Member
9,791 Posts
Why hasn't someone bought these yet? You people crazy!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts