Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone! I am not sure what you would call it specifically but the original owner custom made it for camping trips. He had a 60lb fridge on the left side and was able to cook on it. Plus use it as a table as needed. The whole thing pulls out as the pictures show below and is very sturdy. It was custom made/designed and fits perfect. The beautiful thing is that it does not cause any permanent damage while installing it (it affixes to the channels underneath it). I am asking $200. Unfortunately, it probably does not make sense to ship due to it's weight and sheer overall size. I am located in the Chicago suburbs (30 min south of the city). Message me with any questions or concerns. Thank you in advance.

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi everyone! I am not sure what you would call it specifically but the original owner custom made it for camping trips. He had a 60lb fridge on the left side and was able to cook on it. Plus use it as a table as needed. The whole thing pulls out as the pictures show below and is very sturdy. It was custom made/designed and fits perfect. The beautiful thing is that it does not cause any permanent damage while installing it (it affixes to the channels underneath it). I am asking $225. Unfortunately, it probably does not make sense to ship due to it's weight and sheer overall size. I am located in the Chicago suburbs (30 min south of the city). Message me with any questions or concerns. Thank you in advance.
where did you get the rails for this? i have been looking to build something like this for my xterra but have not been able to find/think of a system for it to roll out on.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
where did you get the rails for this? i have been looking to build something like this for my xterra but have not been able to find/think of a system for it to roll out on.
So honestly I am not sure because I just recently bought this truck and the prior owner had it custom made. I do know it worked very well for them and I have the entire assembly. Plus it doesn't hack up your interior, which is always a plus =)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts